💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie on TT for refusing to credit Black owned brand

Featured Posts

Kylie Jenner is currently trending on Twitter and for all the wrong reasons. She has apparently limited her comment section on IG because of backlash. She has no credited a black owned brand as it has been a trend with the Kardashians to never credit any designer who happens to be of african decent. Why? That's racism to me.

heygurlhi

oh god I thought it was the other Kylie my heart talmost died, but chile anyways we can retrn to not caring

64946584.jpg

Ignore me i drink

Pennywise

I mean, usually I'm one of the first to attack people over stuff like this, but if she's not paid for it, she has no obligation to talk about the designer/maker of the dress. Do you tag every brand you wear on your photos? 

Would it be very nice of her to promote a Black-owned-brand? Yes. Is she obligated to do so? No, not really. I don't like her, but she doesn't have to do that.

Although limiting comments is obviously not a very nice response either. If she's actively deleting the comments that DO tag the brand, it is unnecessarily hostile.

Edit: Apparently Kardashians talk about the brands they use/people they employ when they are white way more often, so this does show something about them. I retract the tiny amount of support I apparently gave above - but not deleting so y'all can still see. They are culture vultures. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I mean, usually I'm one of the first to attack people over stuff like this, but if she's not paid for it, she has no obligation to talk about the designer/maker of the dress. Do you tag every brand you wear on your photos? 

Would it be very nice of her to promote a Black-owned-brand? Yes. Is she obligated to do so? No, not really. I don't like her, but she doesn't have to do that.

Although limiting comments is obviously not a very nice response either. If she's actively deleting the comments that DO tag the brand, it is unnecessarily hostile.

I agree with you, makes a lot of sense. I think people just keep noticing that it is a repeating thing with the Kardashians, they never credit any designer or hairdresser. For example, Kim Kardashian had her braids done by an american who happens to be black, she credited her white hairdresser instead on IG. Why? Then this hairdresser talked about it on her IG and said how racist that was for her to do that to her. That's not very kind, they arent kind people

Pennywise
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I also want to add that if Kardashians in general refuse to talk about black owned brands while they DO talk about others, while also profiting from Black culture, it does say something about whether they are racist or not. If they make massive profits from Black culture and refuse to acknowledge it, it makes them no better than, let's say, people who actively use racist slurs and stuff. 

@KanyeWest I don't know how to edit in a quote but I agree with your comment above too ^

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I agree with you, makes a lot of sense. I think people just keep noticing that it is a repeating thing with the Kardashians, they never credit any designer or hairdresser. For example, Kim Kardashian had her braids done by an american who happens to be black, she credited her white hairdresser instead on IG. Why? Then this hairdresser talked about it on her IG and said how racist that was for her to do that to her. That's not very kind, they arent kind people

here was her IG post

Wbk the culture vulture Kardashians don't care about black folk other than the one's they're f*cking. :ohwell:

Anveeroy
8 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

oh god I thought it was the other Kylie my heart talmost died, but chile anyways we can retrn to not caring

64946584.jpg

We stan only one Kylie, that's the Impossible Princess, the heir of Les Sex and the Kiss Me Once album creator - KYLIE MINOGUE! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

COOOK

Does she usually credit the designers or is this an ongoing, on purpose behavior that happens whenever she wears black owned brands?

heygurlhi
Just now, Aarghya said:

We stan only one Kylie, that's the Impossible Princess, the heir of Les Sex and the Kiss Me Once album creator - KYLIE MINOGUE! 

I know right! @COOOK needs to specify these things :shadow:

Ignore me i drink

Just now, COOOK said:

Does she usually credit the designers or is this an ongoing, on purpose behavior that happens whenever she wears black owned brands?

This is a pattern! That is why people are pointing it out. As a member here said, of course ur not gonna always tag the designer of each outfit you wear. But when they keep dismissing any black designer, hairdresser etc but keep tagging the oens that are WHITE, it is very sketchy and racist. Almost like they don't wanna admit that they are inspired by black women in America 

SissyFromSpace

lmao good thing i dont stan her anymore

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

HoneyB

Another example of Kardashians reaping the benefits of African Americans yet not caring whatever happens to them. Literal culture vultures:cyanlights:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

COOOK
2 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

I know right! @COOOK needs to specify these things :shadow:

I think you need to specify on why you’re mentioning me :mark:

Archived