Kylie on TT for refusing to credit Black owned brand

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

I think you need to specify on why you’re mentioning me :mark:

Spill the tea :yennefer:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Gracious Gaga

hopefully kardashian obsession and praise will die down soon, they're really not that groundbreaking.

♥ Kindness Police.

heygurlhi
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

I think you need to specify on why you’re mentioning me :mark:

oh nooo my apologies sir, I thought you made the thread :messga: sorry :fatcat:

Ignore me i drink

3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Then why disable comments? Why delete some comments? Why only tag when u get called out? Why never tagging it without being called out in a natural instinctive way like they do anyone else? Story developping...

9 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Then why disable comments? Why delete some comments? Why only tag when u get called out? Why never tagging it without being called out in a natural instinctive way like they do anyone else? Story developping...

Not sure. But the company seems to be getting a lot of business now that she's tagged them.:ohwell:

HotLikeMexico

I would’ve seen no problem if she didn’t credit any designer if she wasn’t getting paid. Now if she’s in the habit of coincidentally crediting only white designers and never for a black designer.... then CHILE... that’s a whole nother thing.

Blake

The title should be Kylie Jenner.

On GagaDaily, 'Kylie' refers to the ONLY Kylie which is Kylie Minogue. 

End of. :whitney:

1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

If I uploaded a picture of myself wearing xyz branded clothes, and my comments were nothing but, "go tag xyz in your pic," "racist," etc., I'd probably delete/limit my comments as well, personally.

And, of course, this is why social media is even more trash than ever before. People want others to do exact what they want and instantly take things to a 10 if they're not pleased.

QueenGaga

I always feel like the Kardashian/Jenners want to do just enough racial activism that they aren’t called racists and unsupportive but at the same time don’t turn off their conservative/white fanbase :spin:

vyniildisk
4 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Story developping...

SJW alert

gabeoz

I dont even get why this is such a deal. Even the brand they're "defending" said it doesnt matter if they tagged her, her post alone brought so much attention that they thanked her :toofunny:

While I would tag the brand myself, you can spend your energy on something more useful.

TRILL MONSTER

Girl....there is a fu*king pandemic and this is trending???

HausOfAntonio

Please specify when its the Jenner variation of Kylie otherwise we’ll assume its the legend not the mess :reductive:

Archived