💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Johnny Depp calls Amber Heard "a narcissistic sociopath" in trial

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

In what will be one of the most explosive celebrity trials this year, the trial of the accusations aimed at Johnny Depp by his wife, Amber Heard started today. Amber has previously accused Johnny of hitting her while he was high on drugs. Johnny has always denied the accusations and insists she's lying and manipulative and has built up a case against her. He makes really big assertions in the trial today noted in the following article:

Johnny Depp today claimed he decided to divorce Amber Heard after she defecated in their marital bed 'as a prank' as he denied hitting her and said that she had abused him throughout their marriage. The Hollywood legend, 57, is suing The Sun for labeling him a 'wife beater' and today branded those accusations 'sick and completely untrue' at a long-awaited blockbuster libel trial at the High Court in London. But the most sensational revelation from Depp was that he decided to divorce Heard after faeces was left in their bed. In a written statement, the actor said Heard or 'possibly one of her friends' was responsible for the incident, but claimed she dismissed it as 'just a harmless prank', and he said it was the final straw in their deteriorating marriage.

Today, he took to the stand to deny ever hitting Heard, as a series of newspaper stories alleged, and said it was 'inconceivable' that he would ever hit a woman, citing his Southern upbringing and saying he considers chivalry 'very important'. He said: 'It is a strong and central part of my moral code that I would never strike a woman, under any circumstances, at any time. I find it simply inconceivable and it would never happen.' While denying attacking Heard he also launched a blistering attack on her, accusing her of being a 'calculating, narcissistic sociopath' who married him to further her career.

His defence reeled off a string of incidents in which she had allegedly attacked him throughout their marriage including when she threw a vodka bottle at him, severing his finger, in Australia in 2015. Depp also cited another incident in which she 'repeatedly' punched him in the face on a private jet in 2014 and claimed that she punched him again as he fled to the toilet. In contrast, the actress' lawyers painted Depp as a domestic abuser who repeatedly attacked her when he was drunk or high on drugs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8497361/Johnny-Depp-Amber-Heard-arrive-start-three-week-libel-showdown.html

His statements, if indeed true, shows you how master manipulators work and how it can be much easier to believe a woman over a man when it comes to domestic violence accusations. So disrespectful to anyone genuinely going through such a thing for real.

But to bring a bit of light to the situation..."I knew I had to divorce my wife when she defecated in our bed" has to be one of the most iconic quotes of the year. And something like that is so weird that is has to be true.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

Amber Heard is whack. I can’t believe people gave her the benefit of the doubt initially 

Eros92

Domestic violence cases with women being the abusers should be taken more seriously :saladga:

Chromatislaps

well she is a sociopath and the leaked receipts are disgusting... 

RenegAde

She  played the victim the whole time  when she was the abusive one

RenegAde
Just now, Blue Lagoon said:

I wonder if she’ll even be in aqua man 2...

Hopefully not , too bad because she did such a good job in the 1st one 

Stephen

She is evil. I hope he wins everything and can find some peace.

Runway

I hate how she has become the token girl for “women are liars and manipulators”  argument from misogynists. With her lies, she single handedly made it worse for abused women :selena:

LaLuna
32 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Domestic violence cases with women being the abusers should be taken more seriously :saladga:

Amen. It's not as common as women being abused by men, but it's definitely more common than we think. Domestic violence is domestic violence and all cases need to be taken seriously.

I always got bad vibes from that Amber chick. Not saying Johnny is perfect, but a wife beater? I don't think so. Vanessa Paradis said he would never, ever do that, and she was with him for like 15 years.

I really wish he'd never met Amber, she practically ruined his reputation :saladga:

And he's right. She is. If you don't know the full details don't even argue about this. Johnny is right to describe her that way. When someone poops on your bed, they definitely have mental issues 

Daylight Jokers
18 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

she defecated in their marital bed 'as a prank'

tenor.gif?itemid=8607747

Kimmo

I can’t imagine how frustrated he was living with her and some turn it agains him, I’m glad is getting clear now

Hottie Detector

Archived