💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry’s China ban is over

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

sampool

“WhAt CaN gAGa dO? We’Re iN tHe miDdlE oF a pAndEmiC” :bear:

OT: Good for her, I respect the fact she’s pushing a flopping song for over a month now. 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

no, i went to china last august and asked some chinese gay if shes still banned & he said no

i then tried to access ladygaga.com, searched on baidu etc and the chinese firewall didnt block anything gaga related

Oh that's good to know. I never got an update on that.

Still I find their alleged reason of banning Katy Perry extremely absurd. :saladga: It's literally a dress with flowers. It's not political. They made it political.

Focz
12 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Oh that's good to know. I never got an update on that.

Still I find their alleged reason of banning Katy Perry extremely absurd. :saladga: It's literally a dress with flowers. It's not political. They made it political.

What exactly was the reason? What was wrong with the dress?:oprah:

💜

8 minutes ago, Focz said:

What exactly was the reason? What was wrong with the dress?:oprah:

The look had caused controversy because the sunflower was the key symbol of a 2014 movement that protested a Chinese trade agreement that was seen as unfair to Taiwan. At one point of the concert, Perry also draped a Taiwanese flag over her shoulders. Though it might not have been her intention, the outfit and the flag-waving was seen as a politically charged gesture and caused uproar in China, which has had long-running tensions with Taiwan regarding its independence. 

just copied and pasted part of the article from Op

Frey as in free b*tch baby

Archived