COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo

Trans women are women too, they experience all she said and more soooo 

:enigma:

what is her point exactly? There’s plenty of women who haven’t made problematic comments 

please enlighten me to death

Girl can’t someone take her twitter away? Where is Interpol? UN? UNICEF? Elon Musk? Anyone.

Seeka

I think J.K. Rowling is trying to be disowned by her gender at this point. 

River

yeah sorry the moment you become rich, you're just privileged no matter your gender, race, sexual orientation, etc.

She forgot how to be poor and how to really struggle, she's only using it to bring up her hatred to a minority that suffers and will suffer more than she could ever imagine and all she does is to add more to their suffering.

And why? what is her problem? what have they done to her that she hates them so much and fear them?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ice bear

she thinks just like kanye, that when people tell her to tone it down they are silencing her uncondicionally and oppressing her, so she's gotta do the opposite of what they say

ice heard one side from above

Bonkers

Sometimes in life, you need to just shut up.  I'm ok with her not being woke, but it would really help if she would just stop.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

And the sad truth is that she will never get cancelled for this. Because most of the world is transphobic, including gays. Just think about all the gays that were defending her comments and only turned on her the second she supported conversion therapy for gays :yennefer:

gag

The replies on her tweet are so goddamn sad :saladga: Transpeople deserve a better a society

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, Brecht said:

And the sad truth is that she will never get cancelled for this. Because most of the world is transphobic, including gays. Just think about all the gays that were defending her comments and only turned on her the second she supported conversion therapy for gays :yennefer:

She doesn't deserve to be cancelled - other than for being too stupid to shut up.  

She supports trans people, she defeinitely doesn't hate them - she just thinks she's arguing a technically point.  

You don't have to agree with everything a groups wants in order to be an ally. 

She doesn't have hate in her heart - she just will not listen, or at very least shut up.

2 minutes ago, gag said:

The replies on her tweet are so goddamn sad :saladga: Transpeople deserve a better a society

This is TRUE.  The comments are horrifying - that's when I saw there was a real problem with what she's doing. 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ThisGuyTony

The way she’s been going at this issue for almost a month. :smh: 

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

She doesn't deserve to be cancelled - other than for being too stupid to shut up.  

She supports trans people, she defeinitely doesn't hate them - she just thinks she's arguing a technically point.  

You don't have to agree with everything a groups wants in order to be an ally. 

She doesn't have hate in her heart - she just will not listen, or at very least shut up.

This is TRUE.  The comments are horrifying - that's when I saw there was a real problem with what she's doing. 

She does not support trans people. 

Archived