💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling defends transphobic comments

COOOK

Featured Posts

Cerny

Call me sensitive or alarmist, but J.K. Rowling is dangerous. She doesn’t allow herself to stop posting bullcrap and is not willing to listen to people who tell her she’s wrong, and instead, is being manipulative about it.  Her platform is enormous, and the misinformation she excessively tweets only takes effect as a constant incitement of anger and separation for everyone involved, and continues to facilitate or prolong the attacks, suicides, and murders of trans women and other trans humans.  

People like Rowling and Donald are the same, their influence is a danger to the most discriminated against and marginalised. And people who continue to support and excuse them, or someone comparable, are responsible too. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I would love to see her talk to Trump...two peas in a pod... :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Batwings

Can she seriously just shut the f*** up? Does she not realize that she is destroying her legacy with this? Not to mention, SO many of her (former) fans are LGBT+. She used to be one of my personal heroes, and I adored her, but she has lost her damn mind. 

gag
9 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

Jesus Christ this video is awful :rip:

The way he's using The Body Shop as if they're the pinnacle of trans activism, the way he's conflating human rights laws as social acceptance, him pretending as if she has been 'completely honest' in her essay as if she didn't misrepresent (and lie) multiple times throughout that tirade, him pretending queer theory is based on 'faith' when there are hundreds of scientific evidence for gender dysphoria.

Hope you didn't make this because it's terrible. :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Interlude

Looks like JKR isn't the only one obsessed..

anyway.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived