Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling defends transphobic comments

COOOK

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, sampool said:

She’s not, but it’s certainly more valuable than all the gays opinions in here. On this matter atleast.

Well, we're basing our opinion on other countless trans people who came forward against Voldemort, including on this forum, so what's good? Are you trying to start a war in the LGBTQ community? 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
1 hour ago, sampool said:

Yes cuz she’s still a lady you see....

Your point would’ve been relevant if we were discussing her opinion on economy, but we’re not, it’s a women’s issue, it’s still more valuable than a mans intake, whether straight or gay, rich or poor.

If anything you just proved her point, you’re (a man) undermining her points on feminism by bringing unrelated subjects to invalidate her opinion. Misogyny at it’s finest.

She's speaking on trans issues, the entire discussion is about trans issues. She decided to make it about women because people were trying to be more inclusive towards transmen ("people who menstruate"). With one single comment she devalues the lives of transmen by going out of her way to respond to that tweet saying that only women menstruate & that trans people are trying to deny the idea of sex (which they aren't). 

She turned something positive into a negative and she's still going.

I'm just here to defend trans people and be on the right side of this discussion. ;)

Dominic

I'm tired of this eglomaniac

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

mpthecat

I must be an SJW snowflake then if I don’t agree or support Rowling’s views.  

And for context’s sake I am trans. Anyway, Jo praised Magdalen Burns, painting her as this great feminist icon, which she was for some I guess, and a great believer of biological sex (haven’t seen a trans activist or a trans person say otherwise) plus that lesbians shouldn’t be called bigots for not wanting to have sex with trans women (literally NO ONE forces them or calls them that).

Either way, this was some of Magdalen’s beliefs:

0*WfiO8iFzf5yC7Usg.png
1*EZrH9oZSUOC9HpFtBHjW9g.png

She also vaguely quoted researches but never actually cited them or double checked them if they’re peer reviewed. Spreading misinformation left and right. 

Quite frankly I’m ****ing tired of this political shitstorm that is involved with trans issues. 

I UNDERSTAND the fear and protection of women but this is not the way to go about this. Trans women are NOT biological women, that’s a fact and no one is claiming otherwise, they however belong under the umbrella ‘woman’. They do NOT go through the same experiences as biological women but that doesn’t make them any less of a women. 

I’m afraid to start transition in my own ****ing country because of the transphobic propaganda they been spewing for years now (also completely leveling the way to legally change your gender), mainly because they believe (what Magdalen also believed) that a jewish billionaire is funding trans activists to cause further unrest and destroy Christian lifestyle and the basis of family.

Regarding the bathroom bill... Literally NOTHING stops men from attacking women in bathrooms and locker rooms. Nothing. No one is checking genitals at the door. If a man wants to rape a woman, they won’t go and change their gender legally to rape women in bathrooms and locker rooms. That would destroy part of their joy that they get from the sick power play and enjoyment they get from assault. I GET the thinking behind it and for context’s sake I was also raped by TWO men. These people do NOT care about signs on bathrooms and locker rooms.

Also, women in transition would suffer MORE abuse by going into the men’s bathroom and locker room. 

Jester

So if I got it right, she's one of the biggest lgbt+ allies and over the night yall calling her transphobic only because she wanted to talk about the fact that there are some confused teenagers who are still looking for themselves and are not actually trans

Dialogue and conversation seem to be the worst thing in today's society. The fact that there are more and more taboo topics every year instead of going the opposite direction

sampool
7 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Well, we're basing our opinion on other countless trans people who came forward against Voldemort, including on this forum, so what's good? Are you trying to start a war in the LGBTQ community? 

No, I’m just stating my opinion. Y’all were the ones quoting me with hostility cuz we disagree on a subject.

2 minutes ago, Jester said:

So if I got it right, she's one of the biggest lgbt+ allies and over the night yall calling her transphobic only because she wanted to talk about the fact that there are some confused teenagers who are still looking for themselves and are not actually trans

Dialogue and conversation seem to be the worst thing in today's society. The fact that there are more and more taboo topics every year instead of going the opposite direction

I think you should take a look at the post above yours to see that is not what's going on here.

Runway
41 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

She wasn’t always privileged and did actually have it pretty hard before writing HP but go off I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sure but I’ve yet to see her acknowledge her privilege as a cis white woman. She’s always playing the victim like she’s some harriet tubman 

sampool
9 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

She's speaking on trans issues, the entire discussion is about trans issues. She decided to make it about women because people were trying to be more inclusive towards transmen ("people who menstruate"). With one single comment she devalues the lives of transmen by going out of her way to respond to that tweet saying that only women menstruate & that trans people are trying to deny the idea of sex (which they aren't). 

She turned something positive into a negative and she's still going.

I'm just here to defend trans people and be on the right side of this discussion. ;)

False, it started as a feminist issue but SJWs twisted it to be a trans issue. She repeatedly expressed her love and support for the trans community in all this mess, everytime she tries to re-rail the conversation back to women’s issue the gays for some reason wanna take it as ‘another dig at trans women’. 

Daylight Jokers
17 minutes ago, Jester said:

17 minutes ago, mpthecat said:

I must be an SJW snowflake then if I don’t agree or support Rowling’s views.  

And for context’s sake I am trans. Anyway, Jo praised Magdalen Burns, painting her as this great feminist icon, which she was for some I guess, and a great believer of biological sex (haven’t seen a trans activist or a trans person say otherwise) plus that lesbians shouldn’t be called bigots for not wanting to have sex with trans women (literally NO ONE forces them or calls them that).

Either way, this was some of Magdalen’s beliefs:

0*WfiO8iFzf5yC7Usg.png
1*EZrH9oZSUOC9HpFtBHjW9g.png

She also vaguely quoted researches but never actually cited them or double checked them if they’re peer reviewed. Spreading misinformation left and right. 

Quite frankly I’m ****ing tired of this political shitstorm that is involved with trans issues. 

I UNDERSTAND the fear and protection of women but this is not the way to go about this. Trans women are NOT biological women, that’s a fact and no one is claiming otherwise, they however belong under the umbrella ‘woman’. They do NOT go through the same experiences as biological women but that doesn’t make them any less of a women. 

I’m afraid to start transition in my own ****ing country because of the transphobic propaganda they been spewing for years now (also completely leveling the way to legally change your gender), mainly because they believe (what Magdalen also believed) that a jewish billionaire is funding trans activists to cause further unrest and destroy Christian lifestyle and the basis of family.

Regarding the bathroom bill... Literally NOTHING stops men from attacking women in bathrooms and locker rooms. Nothing. No one is checking genitals at the door. If a man wants to rape a woman, they won’t go and change their gender legally to rape women in bathrooms and locker rooms. That would destroy part of their joy that they get from the sick power play and enjoyment they get from assault. I GET the thinking behind it and for context’s sake I was also raped by TWO men. These people do NOT care about signs on bathrooms and locker rooms.

Also, women in transition would suffer MORE abuse by going into the men’s bathroom and locker room. 

Sepsami

False, it started as a feminist issue but SJWs twisted it to be a trans issue. She repeatedly expressed her love and support for the trans community in all this mess, everytime she tries to re-rail the conversation back to women’s issue the gays for some reason wanna take it as ‘another dig at trans women’. 

She literally went out of her way to reply to a positive trans message and make it into a women's issue though? The tweet had nothing to do with her or feminism. And she isn't re-railing at all, if anything she keeps delving deeper into the transgender themes. She should know when to stop and accept that she isn't an expert on trans issues.

Eros92
12 minutes ago, Runway said:

Sure but I’ve yet to see her acknowledge her privilege as a cis white woman. She’s always playing the victim like she’s some harriet tubman 

Vine Ok GIF

Elohim

I really don't get why she's so "passionate" about this topic, she's so obssesed with it, this is getting creepy.

Girl, u wrote a book about wizards. you are no therapist but u sure do need one :vegas:

God Control

Let’s face it, society refuses to engage in a healthy debate. Neither her or those who criticize her are willing to listen and exchange ideas, but only exchange insults and accusations of discrimination. Every group has a templates of dos and don’ts and it’s like either comply or die. 

Squeeshy Keety

They literally called me “transphobic garbage”. :bear: I wanted to fireback with something as offensive but I kept it PG with “dumb”. 

When it comes to this topic I’d rather hear from Trans and biological women than a bunch of gay members (no offense), so their approval means nothing :oops:

I am a trans person, and you are wrong....for the countless reasons others have already called you out for on this thread :haroon:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Archived