💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling defends transphobic comments

COOOK

Featured Posts

Sepsami
11 minutes ago, sampool said:

It is true. Or they wouldn’t have found her tweets ‘offensive’ in the first place, they think the world revolves around them. 

Trans people are trying to "erase" sex the same way pedophiles are trying to infiltrate the LGBT, there's weirdos online, just because some of them happen to be part of the trans community doesn't mean every single trans person is that way.

JK Rowling is arguing with herself over a non-issue and is damaging trans people in the process. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

Logical. Half of the LGBT transitioning today don’t even suffer from gender dysphoria, it’s just trendy. 

Anyone who doesn’t agree with her is just a SJW snowflake who hasn’t used their brains in forever. 

Wow you're so clever ugh :yennefer:

Morphine Prince

She probably thinks she is an opressed woman of color too.

Daylight Jokers
9 minutes ago, sampool said:

Logical. Half of the LGBT transitioning today don’t even suffer from gender dysphoria, it’s just trendy. 

Anyone who doesn’t agree with her is just a SJW snowflake who hasn’t used their brains in forever. 

Just admit that you're transphobic too and go. :billie:

sampool
4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Trans people are trying to "erase" sex the same way pedophiles are trying to infiltrate the LGBT, there's weirdos online, just because some of them happen to be part of the trans community doesn't mean every single trans person is that way.

JK Rowling is arguing with herself over a non-issue and is damaging trans people in the process. 

Then they shouldn’t have chimed in if her tweets doesn’t doesn’t apply to them. Her tweets were about a feminist issue and they made it all about themselves. 

5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Wow you're so clever ugh :yennefer:

I dumb response to a dumb comment by that user :yennefer:

sampool
4 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Just admit that you're transphobic too and go. :billie:

You wish :billie:

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, sampool said:

You know someone has nothing useful to say when they use "SJW snowflake" as soon as someone argues with them.

It's honestly amazing how y'all still defend her after all the **** she's said. I understand people were skeptical about her stance at first but you still wanna act the fool after all the bullsh*t she's pulled?

Soft, soothing, and succulent

sampool
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

You know someone has nothing useful to say when they use "SJW snowflake" as soon as someone argues with them.

It's honestly amazing how y'all still defend her after all the **** she's said. I understand people were skeptical about her stance at first but you still wanna act the fool after all the bullsh*t she's pulled?

Same as someone who wants to label anyone they disagree with a “transphobe”. All her arguments were logical and she kept reiterating her support for the trans community. But I guess people just wanna be offended. 
I’m over this conversation. I still stand by all I said and I’m not sorry. 

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, sampool said:

Then they shouldn’t have chimed in if her tweets doesn’t doesn’t apply to them. Her tweets were about a feminist issue and they made it all about themselves. 

I dumb response to a dumb comment by that user :yennefer:

Who is they? :huntyga: JK Rowling can talk smack about a community and that community shouldn't respond? She's pushing for freedom of speech in every other post so I'm sure she wouldn't agree with you. :ohwell: 

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

Same as someone who wants to label anyone they disagree with a “transphobe”. All her arguments were logical and she kept reiterating her support for the trans community. But I guess people just wanna be offended. 

I mean I can say I support a certain oppressed group and at the same time talk sh*t about them. It only makes her a hypocrite lmao. And of course you're over this conversation when the person you're defending so strongly is a piece of crap :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

sampool
5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Who is they? :huntyga: JK Rowling can talk smack about a community and that community shouldn't respond? She's pushing for freedom of speech in every other post so I'm sure she wouldn't agree with you. :ohwell: 

Blair (a trans woman) summarize where I stand when it comes to this topic: 

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, sampool said:

You're calling people dumb, SJWs & snowflakes for simply disagreeing with you :billie: You're entire rant on here has been quite hypocritical & tone-deaf and I'm sure most members would agree. :ohwell:

sampool
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

You're calling people dumb, SJWs & snowflakes for simply disagreeing with you :billie: You're entire rant on here has been quite hypocritical & tone-deaf and I'm sure most members would agree. :ohwell:

They literally called me “transphobic garbage”. :bear: I wanted to fireback with something as offensive but I kept it PG with “dumb”. 

When it comes to this topic I’d rather hear from Trans and biological women than a bunch of gay members (no offense), so their approval means nothing :oops:

Archived