JK Rowling defends transphobic comments

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
15 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

She doesn't deserve to be cancelled - other than for being too stupid to shut up.  

She supports trans people, she defeinitely doesn't hate them - she just thinks she's arguing a technically point.  

You don't have to agree with everything a groups wants in order to be an ally. 

She doesn't have hate in her heart - she just will not listen, or at very least shut up.

The world is literally pointing her in the right direction, she just keeps not looking. All while posting inflammatory comments and likes, then when she's being called out for it she blames it on "being talked over, lied about and defined by misogynists because she's a woman"? 

ShayCristoforo

In case you can't read between the lines, she's literally suggesting that her experience as a woman grants her the authority to speak on trans rights.
She completely bulldozed over the fact that she is not trans, and doesn't know what it feels like to be trans.

It's like her saying that she can critique gay rights or minority rights, simply because she is a woman. Get a grip, JK. Not every marginalized experience is the same. Gross charlatan.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Antonio

Gurl... you’ve said enough

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Cello

I really wish she would stop trying to justify her awful opinions with the fact that she's a cis woman. :saladga:

Also, you are NOT a feminist if you don't support trans women too. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Guest vivre sa vie

Can we just stop spreading every ignorant and hateful bullsh1t this rat says?! she is cancelled already, we don't care about her opinions...next! :bye:

FATCAT
34 minutes ago, sampool said:

She said nothing wrong. I'm with her. 

You should not be proud of that.

Purr more, hiss less.

swooning
37 minutes ago, sampool said:

I don't want to call you an idiot because I'll likely get a warning point, but...

COOOK
39 minutes ago, sampool said:

I- 

E2BB4143-22B0-42EB-BC45-E9CA5D37FC3A.thu

sampool
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

You should not be proud of that.

Except that she never really said anything against trans people, she just support the rights of biological woman and concept of sex, which is purely science, since that’s what y’all believe in anyway, when it comes to religion atleast. I find it hypocritical. :shrug:

Daylight Jokers
46 minutes ago, sampool said:

sHe SAiD notHiNG wroNg. i'M wItH her. :mark:

Archived