tech

TikTok may be banned by Trump Administration

Werk

Featured Posts

blankpaper
5 hours ago, Kindness Ponk said:

Should ban Zoom if it’s for national security concern (all your meeting informations goes straight into their office in Beijing). TikTok, while did had horrible past on mining user’s personal information, didn’t seem to be that big of threat anyway. But hey, I would love to all those Gen Z FUME.:coffee:

Zoom doesn’t have an office in Beijing lol 

reality’s tight if the music is right
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk

woow, is this necessary? why not put a filter on the app so they can monitore they dont spy and call it a day

6 hours ago, joannesrats said:

While this is true, him banning a social media platform will make him no better than the countries that he claims to hate, like China and North Korea. 

Uh no fam, this app is literally Chinese spyware that is harvesting info from the youth of America. This goes far beyond consorship and is an active issue that needs to be addressed.

Red Velvet
6 hours ago, Kindness Ponk said:

Gen Z FUME.:coffee:

Why does everyone hate my generation so much?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA
Maleficent
2 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Why does everyone hate my generation so much?

they're jealous bc we're not whiny pseudo-activists like Millennials and actually are taking a stand. we also have higher earning potentials and will come into wealth quicker than any previous generation post-world war 2

Gen X, Gen Z >>>>>

Melancholia

funny how little any of you care about freedom of speech because you're all too old and bitter to be involved in things considered 'trendy'

Maleficent
5 minutes ago, brownie said:

Uh no fam, this app is literally Chinese spyware that is harvesting info from the youth of America. This goes far beyond consorship and is an active issue that needs to be addressed.

This. 

But also, I think this is the place for Apple/Google to step in and have stricter regulations on their app stores, not the fed leap-frogging over them and all out banning the app

President Biden

:ohwell: Trump lowkey has done many things to save the music industry.

1. Passing intellectual property rights legislation

2. Ending Kanye’s popularity

3. Ending TikTok

Just saying!!

I got drunk
Red Velvet
Just now, Autumn said:

funny how little any of you care about freedom of speech because you're all too old and bitter to be involved in things considered 'trendy'

ikr. stupid, luv. 😒👁👄👁🧚‍♀️💖👏👈🍭🥺😑 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA
Maleficent
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

fam TikTok is literally chinese malware lmao. this is not a 1st Amendment issue 

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

whiny pseudo-activists like Millennials

:dom:

reality’s tight if the music is right

Archived