šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga did a Private concert last night?

London GUY

Featured Posts

gabeoz

Probably just a private concert for someone with $$$, loads of artists do it without making it public.Ā 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ivy

Could maybe be a real setlist for a concert she was going to do before TCB got postponed?Ā 

Sherry
11 hours ago, Bottom said:

yeah plans made before coronavirus which would have stopped planning and preparation for the tour all toogether unless you believe they had everything already done when they announced the dates which is impossible

Yeah I agree even Richy said he's thinking about the tour. If anything was indeed planned, then he would've atleast said that we're rehearsing or I'm getting the choreographys ready etc

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs šŸ„š

Sherry
7 hours ago, Ivy said:

Could maybe be a real setlist for a concert she was going to do before TCB got postponed?Ā 

The Coachella setĀ :fatcat:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs šŸ„š

Rifek

I donā€™t think she would push fullĀ fan-fav setlist for some random private gig.Ā 

Someone just created it for funĀ :dom:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Bradley

Even if she did, there are tons of concerts she did without ever being filmed or shown to the public.

I'll get excited when it's available to us.

Gaga visited Germany (it's actually another outfit with a black top and jeans but this could be from the same day or trip) for a concert but it was never shown to the public for some reason.

3815887B00000578-0-image-m-38_1473367737

Eighteen

i don't think she did a private concert. there's a pandemic going on lol

Sneaky Oliver

Itā€™s probably fake but itā€™s so good. Venus and Sour Candy actually make sense together also 911 and Heavy Metal Lover are a perfect match!Ā 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
3 hours ago, Sherry1411 said:

The Coachella setĀ :fatcat:

Omg it alwaysĀ hurts to remember we were going to have Gagachella 2.0Ā :fatcat:

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Omg it alwaysĀ hurts to remember we were going to have Gagachella 2.0Ā :fatcat:

Do we know if it was going to be a proper set like 2017 or just a quick three songs in the middle of someone else's set?

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Do we know if it was going to be a proper set like 2017 or just a quick three songs in the middle of someone else's set?

Well we canā€™t be sure but by the way she said it, I think it would be a full set.Ā 

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Well we canā€™t be sure but by the way she said it, I think it would be a full set.Ā 

Is there any chance she would perform at next years festival?

2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Even if she did, there are tons of concerts she did without ever being filmed or shown to the public.

I'll get excited when it's available to us.

Gaga visited Germany (it's actually another outfit with a black top and jeans but this could be from the same day or trip) for a concert but it was never shown to the public for some reason.

3815887B00000578-0-image-m-38_1473367737

This seemed to be like a private "family" gig, for execs etc.

Universal Music Group(UMG) is one of the four companies that basically own all of music, which Gaga and Interscope are under. Sting and others performed too. Don't know the occasion but they must've bagged all phones bc I've only ever found these pics.

https://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/image?events=667912045&family=editorial&sort=newest#license

Doubt we'll ever see this footage šŸ˜’

Ā 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived