Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which out of ASIB's three singles is your fave?

Jase

Which out of ASIB's three singles is your fave?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which out of ASIB's three singles is your fave?

• Always Remember Us This Way
    • I'll Never Love Again
    • Shallow

Featured Posts

Jase

For me

• 01. Always Remember Us This Way (10/10)
  • 02. Shallow (10/10)
  • 03. I'll Never Love Again (9.5/10)

Bonkers

Wasn't Look What I've Found a single in a way?  That's my favorite from ASIB.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Reality

ARUTW is literally one of her best songs, ever. I'm kinda annoyed that it's an "Ally" song and not a "Gaga" song :giveup: 

Shallow and INLA are amazing as well. ASIB really produced some of her best work imo. I'd love an album full of songs like ARUTW, Shallow, INLA, ITA, etc. 

🃏🖤👹

Sarah H
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

ARUTW is literally one of her best songs, ever. I'm kinda annoyed that it's an "Ally" song and not a "Gaga" song :giveup: 

Shallow and INLA are amazing as well. ASIB really produced some of her best work imo. I'd love an album full of songs like ARUTW, Shallow, INLA, ITA, etc. 

I know what you mean but it's still a Gaga song to me. She co wrote it and sang it. It's one of my favourite songs of hers. I'd love more songs like these too 

Bubblegum Bitch

Always Remember Us This Way! 

I'm not a huge fan of I'll Never Love Again, huh. :neyde:

Reality
11 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

I know what you mean but it's still a Gaga song to me. She co wrote it and sang it. It's one of my favourite songs of hers. I'd love more songs like these too 

Oh definitely. I'm not saying that she didn't put as much work or effort into the song as she normally does with her own music, but for a song as amazing as ARUTW, I just wish it was her's, you know? The song is written by Gaga, sure, but in the context of the movie, it's written by Ally and for Ally & Jack. 

I also think it doesn't really help that she hasn't performed it live either :sweat: At least with Shallow, it feels more like a "Gaga" song because she's performed it as Gaga. She's never done that with ARUTW.

🃏🖤👹

Gracious Gaga

Lmao didn’t even know there was 3 singles 

:bear:

they really should’ve promoted the other two, especially ARUTW.  But that’s my fav 

♥ Kindness Police.

Sarah H
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Oh definitely. I'm not saying that she didn't put as much work or effort into the song as she normally does with her own music, but for a song as amazing as ARUTW, I just wish it was her's, you know? The song is written by Gaga, sure, but in the context of the movie, it's written by Ally and for Ally & Jack. 

I also think it doesn't really help that she hasn't performed it live either :sweat: At least with Shallow, it feels more like a "Gaga" song because she's performed it as Gaga. She's never done that with ARUTW.

Yep I get ya. I'd love her to perform it live as Gaga! It was and is such a popular song, It feels a shame more wasn't done with it. 

2020Covid19IsOurs

INLA is far superior than the other two!

But Shallow and ARUTW are classics!

Do the Mathematics!:bye:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

2020Covid19IsOurs
29 minutes ago, Brandon Flynn said:

Shallow < Always Remember Us This Way < I'll Never Love Again.

Agree!:golfclap:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Archived