💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Era - Do U still care about it?

Illuminati Freak

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Gaga or her team have got such a weird way of doing stuff. They wait until we're super frustrated and then they drop a date or drop a track.

Yeah 

I do believe it's successful for them as much as we hate it. It creates so much hype and mystery that we all discuss it, stay perched, wonder what she's up to 

And then when she does drop something we all love it and replay it 

That's the effect I think that they want and is beneficial to her songs/MV - they always get good peaks or first days

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
2 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The era isn't over lmao, chile

Bobby said* that she'll resume the album sooner rather than later. Is it Gaga's definition of soon or the actual definition of the word "soon"

* this DM may be completely fake so take her with a grain of salt. 

numb the flame
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Yeah 

I do believe it's successful for them as much as we hate it. It creates so much hype and mystery that we all discuss it, stay perched, wonder what she's up to 

And then when she does drop something we all love it and replay it 

That's the effect I think that they want and is beneficial to her songs/MV - they always get good peaks or first days

Is it really good though when your own fanbase is extremely frustrated with you? :poot:

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Is it really good though when your own fanbase is extremely frustrated with you? :poot:

Not for us girl but y'all know soon as that video or performance goes to y'all be perched :air:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

steven
9 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Honestly, I bet the GP doesn't care about that. Actually, the wait could return against themselves if they wait longer, even within this fanbase. 

Illuminati Freak
41 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The era isn't over lmao, chile

Girl bye this is fake. That twitter handle is a scam. 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Loeppke said:

The best imagery, the most critical acclaim, and the most cohesive album, to name a few. I can see you're a Chromahater from your other responses though so I wouldn't expect you to recognize that :madge:

Potential best imagery? Yes, i agree. Tho we didn't really see a lot of that, did we? :ally: So i think ARTPOP takes the crown.

Most critical acclaim? That definitely has to do with the success she gained during ASIB and the features on the album rather than the album itself.

Most cohesive? Yes, since all the songs could've been a little boppier but instead someone decided to not give them choruses.

Anyway, i've been waking up by listening to the album from start to finish every single day for 2 months. So i don't think it's a bad album at all. I just wanna point out that it's not as good as everyone's saying. I just don't see anyone talking about it objectively. I love ARTPOP to death, yet i can accept the fact that it is a little messy.

Delulu Rogers

I’m over it. I’ll be here if she ever comes back obviously but the era is officially on her list of messy/wasted potential choices for me. If she doesn’t want to promote it then that’s her choice but don’t lie to the fans with « we’ll reschedule this soon » or « chromatica is still very much on the Way. » That’s just so unfair and plain mean. Yet nobody seems to mention that fact.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

but don’t lie to the fans with « we’ll reschedule this soon » or « chromatica is still very much on the Way. »

When did she say that? :huntyga:

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I mean it's not that fun for anyone, of course I wish we'd had a normal Gaga era with performances, public appearances, international promo, street candids and airport looks... But we should all accept the fact that's not gonna happen this time around and appreciate what we have, which is the music.

Except she could definitely still perform and post pictures of herself and show us the fashion of this era. 

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She said she would postpone the listening party on twitter but she hasn't rescheduled it yet. 

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

In her post when she moved the album released date she said they were reworking the promo and it was still « very much on the way » It’s on insta. Also the tweet when she cancelled the listening party she said she’d reschedule it. But there are past examples too. Like when she told brazil in 2017 she’d make it up to them for cancelling rock in rio...

pedrohemg

I honestly don't. For me it's over. I'm not feeling it anymore. Even if she restart it, I think I will not care that much. And that's not my fault. I was really hyped at the album release. I waited till midnight in my country to listen to it, but then, she disappeared for one, two, three, four, five weeks, and counting.

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

She said she would reschedule the listening party on twitter but she hasn't rescheduled it yet. 

Oh, i totally forgot about that. :ladyhaha:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived