Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Era - Do U still care about it?

Illuminati Freak

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Of course I still care about it. It's going to go on for at least another year because of the tour and once Covid is gone I know she's going to kick start the promo. 

I think it's bratty of us to complain about her lack of presence because she's given us so much already and the world isn't fully back to normal yet. 

Zedd

The hype has gone. I hope she will release something extra like a standalone single to bring the hype back.

Reality
Just now, Bambino said:

Maybe she had plans for promoting the album that simply can't be done in any way besides physically doing it?

Blade said a while ago that they redid their promo schedule and that everything that couldn't be done live was still going to be done. IDK what happened to that.

Their original promo schedule probably had a lot of in-person stuff, but they took this time to reschedule it. IDK why they haven't done much since then, but I hope they release some stuff soon. ChromaticaTV, for example, sounds like great promo, and that probably needs little to no in-person interaction. 

I just hope that things are able to pick up soon, but in the meanwhile, I'm still definitely listening to the album.

🃏🖤👹

Glamourpuss
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She could both promote the album and promote important social issues. I don't think she'd come off as an "insensitive bitch." Every other artist is promoting their own stuff, and also talking about important issues.

Obviously she's not going to physically be promoting stuff, but I think at this point, it'd just be nice to get some stuff for the album.

That isn't minimizing issues like BLM or the coronavirus. She could promote multiple things at once, and tbh, I think she should. At the end of the though, it's her career and she'll do what she wants, but I'm kinda tired of this, "She'll look insensitive" rhetoric. Like, no she won't. Every other artist is also promoting their own stuff, why can't she? 

I think it's a damned if she does, damned if she doesn't kind of thing because people would question her authenticity if she started promoting her album on the side so she's chosen to put it on a backburner, to prove that there are more important things for her to prioritise. 

MANiCURE 6
20 minutes ago, Bambino said:

She can restore the hype when she wants to.

Also, big companies and stores are losing their **** over this pandemic and y'all want her to go out there promoting a dance album like nothing is going on? Pretty sure if she did that, she'll be dragged for an insensitive bitch.

I don't think so... Look Dua Lipa, she's promoting her album and no one is complaining about it

Gracious Gaga

I basically made this thread yesterday 

♥ Kindness Police.

paradox

the era... think i've stopped caring at this point. just resigning to the fact that gaga and her team aren't ready to roll out any performances (that's all i care about really) yet. once/if they do i'm sure i'll enjoy them. not so much looking forward to anything except the tour next year :shrug:

Siena

at this point I don’t care about promo for the sake of the album being more successful. The album and ROM already went number 1 so I don’t really care about the chart performance. What I miss the most is just hearing her talk passionately about the album and give further meaning to all of the songs. I absolutely love Chromatica and listen to it everyday, but I know I’ll appreciate it even more once interviews and other promo starts up. I frequently watch interviews and performances from past eras, and I really hope that years from now we’ll be able to look back at the Chromatica era and have plenty of interviews and performances to relive it. 

brucee

it's not that i don't care about it but i won't feel robbed if Gaga doesn't release more videos or stuff... Because what really matter for me as a music enjoyer is what i feel when i listen to the music. 

The videos i create in my head a wild af. I don't need nothing more than this beautiful new record and other musics i love this summer. 

hello hello baby.

Summer Boy

She really killed the fun by being so lazy. At least the music is great but my hype is dead, if she releases something I'll def check it out but it won't be the same (unless it's a re release with new songs AND PROMO, MVs, performances, a true relaunch). I still can't believe she wasted and ruined that amazing album. 

Darcklighter22
6 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

at this point I don’t care about promo for the sake of the album being more successful. The album and ROM already went number 1 so I don’t really care about the chart performance. What I miss the most is just hearing her talk passionately about the album and give further meaning to all of the songs. I absolutely love Chromatica and listen to it everyday, but I know I’ll appreciate it even more once interviews and other promo starts up. I frequently watch interviews and performances from past eras, and I really hope that years from now we’ll be able to look back at the Chromatica era and have plenty of interviews and performances to relive it. 

This pretty much. The album is doing great but she is a visual artist after all. I mean after Joanne's vanilla esthetics so a 7 year wait I'm just a little more hungry for performances and viauals.

2020Covid19IsOurs

I love listening to it from time to time but do i care for it like my first born child?

NO! 

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Franch Toast

Chromatica's not high on my mind right now, but it's not because of lack of promo. I'm terrified and enraged over how my country (the US) is handling corona, BLM is still going on, and I have a ton of work to do for my job, and it's the kind of work that's with me 24/7. Whenever she's ready to deliver some performances or interviews, I'll appreciate and enjoy them as a needed break, but as an adult with a career of my own, even if there were a full-on era happening, it still wouldn't define my life. 

She/Her/Hers

Daylight Jokers

Yes. Cuz I'm not dramatic. :huntyga: If it comes, then awesome, and I'd be here for it.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived