Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

City Girls - pu$$y Talk ft. Doja Cat

Kimberly jj

Featured Posts

Kimberly jj

disclaimer: I really love city girls but collabing with that racist piece of trash is what i don't condone, despite from that, the MV is great enjoy!:poot:  

Kimberly jj
3 minutes ago, Gagi said:

What did Doja Cat do to you that you call her a piece of trash? 👀

honey she is simply racist even though she is a woman  of color she is still racist to her own:triggered:, and for your information she used homophobic language in 2018, that aint right periodtt

sarcamstic

she debunked all of the rumors of her being racist. :triggered:

anyways this is a bop :vegas:

flying like 1000 birds

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

and for your information she used homophobic language in 2018, that aint right periodtt

she’s apologised on several occasions about this, every damn time it’s brought up. she’s been pretty vocal about trans rights recently too. yes, a “sorry” is just a word but she’s done far more than that. are we gonna ignore this?

is 2020 really about destroying an artist for their problematic past, despite them trying to fix themselves as well as the issue for the better good? nobody is learning anything from this, and shaming her despite trying to educating herself and actually trying to fix things isn’t cute sis. this ain’t it.

this seriously makes us as the LGBTQ community look toxic af, we need a positive and more welcoming and “accepting” attitude towards these situations. you’re literally going against everything our community is about. it had to be said.

Xoxo Adriana

also not to mention uploading a thread about an artist you hate personally (as well as mentioning it, because ofc you had to) adds to the toxicity. if you do not like an artist, give them nothing and move on...like?:oprah:

Gagi
1 hour ago, ARTPOPhamad said:

honey she is simply racist even though she is a woman  of color she is still racist to her own:triggered:, and for your information she used homophobic language in 2018, that aint right periodtt

Simply racist I see...👀

Luke78619

I remember people saying she’s racist for saying she stripped for white supremacists, as if that means she agrees with their views or summ :sharon: like who seriously gives af who she strips for, get that coin :lolly:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed

thousands of times saying f*ggot is forgiven w "oopsies"? :laughga: nicki did have cultural impact ig

3 minutes ago, weed said:

thousands of times saying f*ggot is forgiven w "oopsies"? :laughga: nicki did have cultural impact ig

I find this interesting because people on GGD use the word “f*g” a lot but spell it differently [phag] so it doesn’t seem like they’re using a slur? I’m not saying she was right for using the word, just trying to understand the logic of GGD:oprah:

Kimberly jj
24 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

she’s apologised on several occasions about this, every damn time it’s brought up. she’s been pretty vocal about trans rights recently too. yes, a “sorry” is just a word but she’s done far more than that. are we gonna ignore this?

is 2020 really about destroying an artist for their problematic past, despite them trying to fix themselves as well as the issue for the better good? nobody is learning anything from this, and shaming her despite trying to educating herself and actually trying to fix things isn’t cute sis. this ain’t it.

this seriously makes us as the LGBTQ community look toxic af, we need a positive and more welcoming and “accepting” attitude towards these situations. you’re literally going against everything our community is about. it had to be said.

apology not accepted, honey she apologized because she got caught periodtttt! :koons:and a unharmful comment "white people have no say on this" you dont get to accept it because its not about u!  second :triggered:she mocks unarmed black people falling victim to police brutality. she is anti-black what got me is white people defending her nahh honey i aint letting that sh*t slide apology not accepted :madge:

weed
11 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

I find this interesting because people on GGD use the word “f*g” a lot but spell it differently [phag] so it doesn’t seem like they’re using a slur? I’m not saying she was right for using the word, just trying to understand the logic of GGD:oprah:

idk who's straight on this website but I hope anyone who is doing that is gay lmao bc ya I see it a lot and I just assume they're gay so it doesn't bother me as much. If the str8s on here are using it, yall better stop or expose yourselves so I can block :madge:

Kimberly jj
34 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

i dont care if she apologized, hell she said that and she cant take it back, 2020 is about cancelling the people like shane dawson, jefree star, doja,50 cents, Shekinah Anderson the woman is  talking about a gucci store while black people are killed,Its a fu*ked up world we live in and in no way im gonna give these people a pass 

Archived