Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga + PC Music?

bees and honeyy

Featured Posts

bees and honeyy

How would you feel about Gaga venturing into PC music. I’ve been listening to a lot of Charli XCX lately, and I really enjoy how each of her projects has it’s own unique sound, I.e the difference between Vroom Vroom, Number One Angel and Pop 2 aren’t massive but the projects are unique in their on way. 
Would you like Gaga to drop a Pop 2-esque album? Pop 2 received an 84 on Metacritic, so we know it isn’t too experimental for the GP, and it could open the door to some really interesting collaborations. 
Also, Gaga made some music with Sophie, who is arguably the biggest name in PC music, which implies that she may already have created some. 
would you be here for this for LG7?

intotherosegarden

Yes and no. I would love to see it and what she could make with them, but i fear a big name like Gaga could lead to more mainstream exposure for PC Music and their respective artists and impact their sound and image and lead to watering down what makes them unique for a mainstream audience. They're v niché and polarizing so I would want to preserve that. However, I can also always tell when a song is produced by PC or their respective artists so to me there's a bit of a repitition or 'theme' to it. I.e Chosen Family by Rina Sawayama had textbook PC sonics so I wouldn't want to hear that in yet another artist's track.

SOPHIE is different as she is just a collaborator to PC and isn't directly related to PC or on their payline. Plus SOPHIE likely wouldn't change her style for a mainstream audience or achieve a mainstream audience. 

Born This Way

Well I thought that was what Chromatica was gonna be last year. :selena: So I'm waitin.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

yes and

Well, check 'Out of my head', which sounds pretty similar to Sour Candy, even though it was produced by members of PC music. Anyway, the type of music you imply is too experimental for GP and Interscope would never allow release such songs. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

bees and honeyy
9 minutes ago, flopheart said:

in my opinion chromatica should be the last edm gaga album so no.

I don’t really view Chromatica as EDM though, but I understand what you mean. But PC music isn’t always loud and brash and overtly energetic, so I think it might be nice just to see some new sounds from Gaga

Archived