💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s Complete Silence

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

This isn’t another post complaining about promo. I’m just curious, why do you think Gaga hasn’t said a WORD? Since her album release over a month ago she’d been tweeting nonstop but now she hasn’t said or posted anything. 

Even if she was filming something she could still take the time out of her day to say something so I’m getting a bit worried :ohno: or maybe she’s trying to let the album hype die so she can restart the era again? 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

She wasn't in complete silence. She did do that livestream event plus she did post an Instagram photo telling us to wear masks.

@Bobbylon Did I make a joke or?

raragaga

so when's lg7 coming?

xoxo

God Control

The era is pretty much over at this point. Call me negative but music is so disposable these days that a single barely lasts for 2-4 weeks and all this silence, lack of interaction, lack of promo and lack of content in general isn’t helping either. If she had some short films released or some in-studio performance, it could’ve added some longevity to the era but she did none of those and restarting the era isn’t gonna work because she already did it twice and now that the album is out, releasing another single in August or September isn’t gonna have the same impact as before releasing the album. 

The nature of the album itself is more like one non-stop track than independent tracks which makes most of the tracks left other than Babylon to be not very radio friendly or not very trendy today especially as a 3rd single when people usually move on after the first two.

GaGaAst

she isn't silent, she is meditating.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

kmoment

maybe what we need to adapt is she does not like social media at all and we can not expect she tweet or post stories 24/7:oops:

ApplauseftAdele
3 minutes ago, kmoment said:

maybe what we need to adapt is she does not like social media at all and we can not expect she tweet or post stories 24/7:oops:

Girl I’m not asking her to post 24/7. Just compare how much she posts now vs like a month ago, lmao. Plus she has a whole album to promote so the radio silence is a bit worrying.

7 minutes ago, God Control said:

The era is pretty much over at this point. Call me negative but music is so disposable these days that a single barely lasts for 2-4 weeks and all this silence, lack of interaction, lack of promo and lack of content in general isn’t helping either. If she had some short films released or some in-studio performance, it could’ve added some longevity to the era but she did none of those and restarting the era isn’t gonna work because she already did it twice and now that the album is out, releasing another single in August or September isn’t gonna have the same impact as before releasing the album. 

The nature of the album itself is more like one non-stop track than independent tracks which makes most of the tracks left other than Babylon to be not very radio friendly or not very trendy today especially as a 3rd single when people usually move on after the first two.

Yeah honestly I hate to admit it but it’s true. Maybe an EP would be nice, and she can do promotions that she originally had planned for Chromatica... but then again the Chromatica tour is next year so it wouldn’t make sense to just end the era. 

Catnikko
7 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

DWX4-tdVQAAcRAU.jpg

Actual patient

8 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

she's died

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s actually really weird, something has to be going on, but if she’s working hard on something she should let us know. 

God Control
2 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Girl I’m not asking her to post 24/7. Just compare how much she posts now vs like a month ago, lmao. Plus she has a whole album to promote so the radio silence is a bit worrying.

Yeah honestly I hate to admit it but it’s true. Maybe an EP would be nice, and she can do promotions that she originally had planned for Chromatica... but then again the Chromatica tour is next year so it wouldn’t make sense to just end the era. 

I’d love to have an EP, at least there would be new material to get excited for and have music videos for or at least to watch performed when they open up. The album is pretty short too, so more worthy material would mean a lot. I miss the innovative Gaga who used to have something new each day 😭

ShesAMess

Well she did say last week that she was off to Chromatica.... maybe she forgot to take us with her :huntyga:

d6fc3cd99d63cb46cee9082c4d9ff9c5006b79a3

but for real I think that when she decided to move the tour to next year she had to rethink how to keep chromatica ”relevant” for that long so she might just wait for the summer to pass and come back big time in the fall.... or she just doesn’t feel like it and this is it 

Free my mind, ARTPOP

julianversace

idk why but i love it because she's making y'all mad.

here we gooo

kmoment
5 minutes ago, juliano said:

idk why but i love it because she's making y'all mad.

she got the power and I love it as well :huntyga:

Archived