💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s Complete Silence

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

GaGaAst
23 minutes ago, God Control said:

The era is pretty much over at this point. Call me negative but music is so disposable these days that a single barely lasts for 2-4 weeks and all this silence, lack of interaction, lack of promo and lack of content in general isn’t helping either. If she had some short films released or some in-studio performance, it could’ve added some longevity to the era but she did none of those and restarting the era isn’t gonna work because she already did it twice and now that the album is out, releasing another single in August or September isn’t gonna have the same impact as before releasing the album. 

The nature of the album itself is more like one non-stop track than independent tracks which makes most of the tracks left other than Babylon to be not very radio friendly or not very trendy today especially as a 3rd single when people usually move on after the first two.

Truth. Its because no artist like Britney and Gaga arrived at the end of this decade. Everyone is lazy af. Even Rihanna (who once used to serve non stop BOP )  

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
27 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Did she do some live stream I’m not aware of?

The one with PAPER mag.

JRCF29
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

The one with PAPER mag.

I don’t know ha

Don't Call Me Gaga

GaGaAst
40 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I feel like she's posting pretty consistently for her standards. 

You're just old. Billie's debut album spent eight months in the top 10. The next mpg has arrived.

but she is no where as Iconic as Britney and Gaga. They both changed industry and made competitors to level up.

Billie has been slaying left and right but she hasn't changed the industry radically.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Kitana

im so glad that i dont care much for any of that. i wanted the album, i got it she can move on so i get the next album faster tbh

You will learn respect!

NewUsername
1 hour ago, God Control said:

The era is pretty much over at this point. Call me negative but music is so disposable these days that a single barely lasts for 2-4 weeks and all this silence, lack of interaction, lack of promo and lack of content in general isn’t helping either. If she had some short films released or some in-studio performance, it could’ve added some longevity to the era but she did none of those and restarting the era isn’t gonna work because she already did it twice and now that the album is out, releasing another single in August or September isn’t gonna have the same impact as before releasing the album. 

The nature of the album itself is more like one non-stop track than independent tracks which makes most of the tracks left other than Babylon to be not very radio friendly or not very trendy today especially as a 3rd single when people usually move on after the first two.

It's not over, jeez.
+ you talk about how she needs to release a lot now, but then talk about longevity.
Longevity will be achieved more easily if she spreads promo and releases.

Also, y'all underestimate the power of Gaga. She can restart when she wants, people will be on board again immediately. 

"releasing another single in August or September isn’t gonna have the same impact as before releasing the album."
-> well of course not, but this is like an almost absolute truth, always. By that logic, artists should release all the singles before the album itself??

----

I get that people want the promo to resume and the era to be there more again, I do as well, as I am curious to see more, but how come you are all so quick to get off your high when we got a full album of new music JUST a month and a week ago?
A lot of you want a constant stream of new stuff and stimuli and immediately forget what made you happy, you only let it satisfy you for the shortest amount of time.
And then some fans are ****ing rude about it to Gaga. It's one thing being critical and/or sad and/or let down..., it's another thing being bratty and plain rude.

+ There have been some (rather small, but STILL) things between the release and now. It's rude to say "the era is over", just because it isn't going exactly as some fans have imagined it in their heads and because it's hasn't gone by plan, because of
1) a ****ing pandemic that's still going on
2) the BLM protests
3) whatever other reason(s)

IAmNotHere1997
9 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

You guys are so impatient :fail:

Impatient? It's been more than a month of NOTHING

Genuine Guy 09

it's because of the BLM movement - i do expect her to be back in 2 weeks - her promo is always either 0 or 60 and i just think her team think its tasteless to be eveyrwhere at the moment... i do get what you mean though, we could get SOMETHING... i mean :poot:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Massive Monster
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I don't think there's anything I can say which will change how you feel

I think it might be a subjective thing

Personally I'm happy that Rain On Me is on the radio, she's active on instagram (her post with a mask  also has Chromatica written on it, it's still a form of promo), she did a mini live stream performance at the fundraiser. 

Let's see what happens :heart:

Kind regards

MiQuenDroid

The Tour is rescheduled for next year, the era will be very long... 

All I ever wanted was love...

ItalianGagaStan
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Exactly, you can't tell us that we are impatient.

She released an album and she hasn't spent a word for it. The riots are less intense and you can't stop interacting or stop your carrer for a month and a half for these things, we have to keep going and she could easily promote the BLM movements and her album contemporary.

She is not active on twitter and on instagram she posts photos every 4/5 days. All the "insiders" said that July should have been the month, the period where she would have restarted the era but at this point she should just stay quiet and think to a deluxe or an EP for this autumn.

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

May 30 - Bloodpop Rollingstone Interview
May 31 - TheProject Interview (Australia)
May 31 - Interview on Fantástico (Brazil)
Jun 03 - Interview on RTL 102.5 (Italy)
Jun 03 - Gaga introduces Sour Candy on UMG Korea
Jun 03 - Interview on Fun Radio (Belgium)
Jun 05 - Interview on ANT1 (Greece)
Jun 07 - Gaga gives speech at "Dear Class of 2020"
Jun 08 - Interview on BTV (Bulgaria)
Jun 12 - Chromatica Producers Talk to EW
Jun 16 - "Sour Candy" Lyric Video
Jun 16 - Interview with Martha Debayle

Interviews with producers
Billboards 
Instagram selfies
More merchandise
Partnerships with Postmates, Amazon, Deezer ... + promo vids
PAPER MAG Fundraiser