💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga go full-on experimental someday?

Babel

Featured Posts

metalguru

Ah! That is where my heart is to see Gaga pushing her limits and embracing her true potential.

Her going wildly experimental (if it is done good) will be a big talking point. 

Also, she can dive into a specific genre and come up with new discoveries or infuse all of her influences into one (glam jazz electro mix aka Blackstar Bowie). 

I am sure she is going to have a hip era w experimental music.

or she can go into adult pop create chandelier type of hits. 

but i want so badly her destroying every year end list with an unquestionably important and innovative album. It always breaks my heart to see all that negativity about Gaga on websites like Rateyourmusic. Her highest score is 2.9 or something.

also, now i am only asking, how could lorde’s melodrama got all the acclaim but not born this way? I don’t really get the metric... sincerely asking, what makes melodrama more of an end of decade album that btw doesn’t have? I truly believe that btw is one of the best albums of 10s and is only “pop” record of my personal picks, the rest of the list is indie names and my dear Gaga perfectly fits there.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP
11 hours ago, Suuus said:

How do you know that they pressured her?

I said probably I don’t know, judging how they were against almost everything she wanted to do during AP era. It seems like they probably would encourage her to release a safe pop record (Joanne) than something she loves to do TFM BTW AP. Not saying she doesn’t love Joanne, it is obvious during the Zane Chromatica interview she relates more to AP than Joanne

COME ON GAYS!!

aaronyoji

experimental is such a relative term though. there's experimentation on practically all of her albums depending on the factors. she will always stand out and be out of the box, even doing country music will have her campy over the top flare to it, its through her funny, odd, fantastical lens. 

Archived