💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga go full-on experimental someday?

Babel

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
3 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Her 7 albums were TF, REMIX, TFM, BTW, BTW Remix, ARTPOP, and Joanne? Since remix albums are technically considered albums. So she did extend her contract, or else Chromatica would not be a thing :bear: 

Compilation albums and remix albums don't count. The Fame, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne, and Chromatica count. Originally TFM didn't even count, but an amendment literally 2 months later established that it will, and created a contingent rule that Interscope would get a 6th option by default if it failed to sell 775,000 units by November 24, 2011 in the U.S.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Compilation albums and remix albums don't count. The Fame, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne, and Chromatica count. Originally TFM didn't even count, but an amendment literally 2 months later established that it will, and created a contingent rule that Interscope would get a 6th option by default if it failed to sell 775,000 units by November 24, 2011 in the U.S.

Maybe I just read that from someone who didn’t know what they were talking about then :bear: it makes sense but I guess you know more about this stuff. Also since you’ve probably looked through all her legal **** is there a document you have about Heal Me and WDYDT being for a scrapped album? I’ve been looking for that. 

TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Maybe I just read that from someone who didn’t know what they were talking about then :bear: it makes sense but I guess you know more about this stuff. Also since you’ve probably looked through all her legal **** is there a document you have about Heal Me and WDYDT being for a scrapped album? I’ve been looking for that. 

I can't think of any specific documents pertaining to them but I feel like I saw it at some point.

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I can't think of any specific documents pertaining to them but I feel like I saw it at some point.

Ah ok. Thanks for clearin up the album stuff though! 

Nicoxxx
30 minutes ago, Twitter said:

After how y’all treated ARTPOP. I doubt she will do that again. Maybe she will do one experimental track per album in the future.

imagine thinking that dated edm mess was experimental

Anderson123

She already has done a couple of experimental songs for a pop artist. The thing is, would the fans support her ? Seems like most of them only care about the charts and would be monitoring everything she does and call it a flop when it doesn’t debut at #1 and stay there for 74 weeks. 

ARTPOP and Joanne are pop albums that were a little bit out of the box to what we’re used to hear from her and both were trashed so much, can’t imagine if she ever does something like Björk or Sophie but would be interesting to hear. I just think Gaga loves being a popstar so much and wouldn’t want to go that route even though she has flirted with so many genres like jazz, country, rock and metal. 

Twitter
1 hour ago, Nicoxxx said:

imagine thinking that dated edm mess was experimental

I mean... ARTPOP and Joanne are her most experimental albums in her discography.

holy scheisse

No andvi don't think she's ever truly been "experimental" she's made pop, Americana music, and covered jazz songs throughout her career. Btw is not that "experimental" and neither is the already popular EDM from the time of ARTPOP

Better Day

If she goes experimental and if it’s anything like Bjork’s music she can keep it :vegas:

Together You And I!

Suuus
12 hours ago, Arbmonster said:

I meant they pressured her into Joanne, which is btw a pop album.

How do you know that they pressured her?

Suuus
7 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

Her 7 albums were TF, REMIX, TFM, BTW, BTW Remix, ARTPOP, and Joanne? Since remix albums are technically considered albums. So she did extend her contract, or else Chromatica would not be a thing :bear: 

Exactly this and why would the gift her a horse of that wasnt the case

GregJA

As long as experimental isn’t c3c reloaded I’m here for it :poot:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Sister

Yes. They all do when they get older and don't have to please the charts because they have a longstanding fan base that they've earned and which are loyal. Give her 15 to 20 years from now.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived