đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga go full-on experimental someday?

Babel

Featured Posts

MrHappy

Exprimental music its not about length ıts about being avantgarde and creating something without caring about fans and charts and I dont think any of those songs that u share are experimental

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

I don't think so... she is a commercial pop artist and cares about charts and success, no matter what she says.

TortureMeOnReplay
5 hours ago, Arbmonster said:

If she somehow goes out of the Interscope’s contract.

Obviously she was planning to release an album 2018 or 2019 with #2018radioisours, don’t come for me saying that ASIB success is the reason. even if it was 2019 would have been a perfect release time towards the end of the year. They usually put their priority stars (which was Bilie Eilish) on the front line, that’s not a conspiracy that’s how record labels work. Even if they amended their differences (due to ARTPOP) with a new contract, I think they want to keep her as a name rather make her their priority.

For anyone saying “she can release whatever and whenever she wants” no she can’t. 

Towards the end of 2019 Kanye, Doja Cat, Jason Derulo, Celine Dion, Lil Peep, Camila, Roddy Ricch, XXXTentacion, and Harry Styles all released. Also, The Weeknd and Dua Lipa were both already starting their releases. 

38 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

she probably doesn't want to (at least at the moment). she renewed her contract with interscope not long ago and seems to still care about the charts (despite giving off the vibes that she doesn't) - collabing with ariana and bp for example
if anything she had the chance to do it with joanne but didn't for some reason. she switched up her sound but still kept it very safe

who knows though, she may shock us again eventually :poot:

The last known amendment to how many albums she's putting out was in 2012. 

funkyhaus

She just released the most commercial album of her career, so I doubt it :smh:

ARTPOP
18 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Towards the end of 2019 Kanye, Doja Cat, Jason Derulo, Celine Dion, Lil Peep, Camila, Roddy Ricch, XXXTentacion, and Harry Styles all released. Also, The Weeknd and Dua Lipa were both already starting their releases. 

Because Rihanna, Adele, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa’s actual album, The weekend  are not enough... 

We heard it from Gaga a lot of times, she doesn’t care who is releasing and when. It is always Interscope holding her back

COME ON GAYS!!

paradox
21 minutes ago, justhislife said:

what do you mean?

TortureMeOnReplay
11 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Because Rihanna, Adele, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa’s actual album, The weekend  are not enough... 

We heard it from Gaga a lot of times, she doesn’t care who is releasing and when. It is always Interscope holding her back

Gaga says a lot of stuff.

10 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

what do you mean?

Gaga, as far as we know, has never signed a completely new deal with Interscope. Throughout the years they have simply amended her contract. The last time she extended the amount of albums was in September 2012, to 7 albums. The January 2017 amendment that people commonly refer to as her "new contract" actually only addresses her recording budget for her fifth album and royalty rates to Interscope for her acting and cameo services.

Twitter

After how y’all treated ARTPOP. I doubt she will do that again. Maybe she will do one experimental track per album in the future.

paradox
2 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Gaga, as far as we know, has never signed a completely new deal with Interscope. Throughout the years they have simply amended her contract. The last time she extended the amount of albums was in September 2012, to 7 albums. The January 2017 amendment that people commonly refer to as her "new contract" actually only addresses her recording budget for her fifth album and royalty rates to Interscope for her acting and cameo services.

hmmm interesting 

Lord Temptation

Even when she does do experimental shizz ha label won’t let ha put it on the album. Notice how all ha albums after ARTPOP have been in nostalgic genres (jazz, country and house)? I think she is thought of by ha label as too big to be “underground”, so she has to stay in ha “pop lane”, unfortunately. So they only let newcomers do the “experimental” shizz and established artists have to stick to familiar sounds.

NFRatwell
8 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Gaga says a lot of stuff.

Her 7 albums were TF, REMIX, TFM, BTW, BTW Remix, ARTPOP, and Joanne? Since remix albums are technically considered albums. So she did extend her contract, or else Chromatica would not be a thing :bear: 

Original Diva

I never know what she's going to do anymore. I think she's going to do once thing and then she does the complete opposite. It makes it more fun and exciting in a way. You never know what's coming really. 

excuse me no

paradox
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Her 7 albums were TF, REMIX, TFM, BTW, BTW Remix, ARTPOP, and Joanne? Since remix albums are technically considered albums. So she did extend her contract, or else Chromatica would not be a thing :bear: 

now i don't know who to believe :poot:

fishinmyhair

Maybe after she finishes up her contract with Interscope. They're paying her to create music that will sell. They probably wouldn't allow it unless it was the new trend.

Archived