Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

#RIPELLEN Trending on Twitter, Even Though She Isn't Dead

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

shoful
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

The fact that people like 6ix9ine (a f*cking p*dophile) and Chris Brown (a violent piece of sh*t) are THRIVING while Ellen is getting burned alive for having mean ways says a lot and it's disgusting. At least Shane is getting what he deserves, but my point still stands

Now this is ****ing tea. They both should be locked up and discarded. The fact that they are still accepted and praised is repulsive 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29
48 minutes ago, sleepyhead said:

what happened?

51 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Is she getting cancelled again? What for this time?

Rumors are circulating in various news/tabloid articles that her show is not being renewed 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Musicisfreedom

Ellen: is supposedly mean

Gets cancelled

Chris Brown: is abusive

Continues with his career

Bitch I'm Madonna

6 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

I love twitter sometimes:bon:

Well I actually think @Twitter is always amazing! :firega:

Loyalty

This is so harsh. I get that she’s done some horrible things, but not one person deserves a hashtag celebrating their demise, especially when they’re alive. 

SKANK

Jimmy Fallon did black face.

Jimmy Kimmel did black face.

James Corden is rumored to be a nasty person off-camera.

Stephen Colbert spent years performing racist caricatures including one named Ching Chong Ding Dong.

Steve Harvey has an extensive history of homophobic and sexist comments.

Julie Chen Moonves started using her full name publicly in order to show solidarity with her husband who is credibly accused by dozens of women of sexual assault, and sexual harassment.

Whoopie Goldberg defended Roman Polanski, saying he wasn't guilty of "rape-rape."

Wendy Williams has an extensive history of transphobic, homophobic, and problematic remarks.

Alec Baldwin physically assaulted multiple people, used homophobic slurs, and called his eleven year old daughter a "thoughtless little pig."

All of those hosts are currently on air, and none of them receive the same amount of ire as Ellen. Whether that disproportionate amount of criticism is explained by Ellen being a queer woman, or explained by the public's need to hate someone, it's unfortunate and unfair.

History repeating itself, as a morally outraged mob demands Ellen have her show taken away...

Sherry
1 hour ago, pop ate my heart said:

The fact that people like 6ix9ine (a f*cking p*dophile) and Chris Brown (a violent piece of sh*t) are THRIVING while Ellen is getting burned alive for having mean ways says a lot and it's disgusting. At least Shane is getting what he deserves, but my point still stands

All straight men are considered bosses and it's sad :neyde:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Gagi
2 hours ago, Maleficent said:

She’s a horrible horrible human being. Gen Z tiktok HATES her lol

She’s not imo, she’s not a nice one but ‘horrible’ is an extreme overreaction.

Compare her to actual horrible people like Trump and you’ll see that she’s just a petty tv show host and not a horrible human being 💀

Bubblegum Bitch

So, those people want to cancel her again, or they wish she was dead? :awkney:

RenegAde
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

So, those people want to cancel her again, or they wish she was dead? :awkney:

Where have you been !!!

Archived