đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Naked On Instagram

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart
8 minutes ago, Jose P said:

What’s wrong with a top less picture? Is it wrong bc she’s on her 60s? But when younger female artists do this it’s totally ok right smh

I never said any of that :triggered: and age has nothing to do w it. Don't try to twist it hun. she can do whatever, just like everyone else, but there comes a point when it feels desperate TO ME. and I'm not biased, many young women and men seem desperate for attention/shock too imo and I could name names. It just comes across inauthentic and exagerated in the WAY she's been doing it for the last like 15 years. Do you get it now? It's my opinion anyways, and I'm allowed to have it lmao

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biden Harris 2024

Love how she's morphing into something wild. Still experimenting with her look. Good on you Madonna !

lucky star omg GIF

Jose P
Just now, pop ate my heart said:

I never said any of that :triggered: she can do whatever, just like everyone else, but there comes a point when it feels desperate. and I'm not biased, many young women and men seem desperate for attention/shock too imo and I could name names. It just comes across inauthentic and exagerated in the WAY she's been doing it for the last like 15 years. Do you get it now? It's my opinion anyways, and I'm allowed to have it lmao

Ok sis go off :laughga:

Let’s shame women for expressing their sexuality, something she’s been very adamant and vocal about since the beginning of her career, yay :party:

GRIMEZSZ

Oh gosh her face scream please stop the fillers mam, Madonna is having a big crisis with her age, so sad that she lost her ethereal beauty.. 

Gaga Lazuli

She looks younger than my nephew and he was born 2 months ago. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Twitter
8 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

That’s about the bucket hat that should have been left in 2001, right? :ladyhaha:

I just have so many questions. This would have been a nice nude if it was executed appropriately, like a photoshoot or something.

ELECTROHEART

Cochina :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I just have so many questions. This would have been a nice nude if it was executed appropriately, like a photoshoot or something.

The crutch and the hat are weird, but she looks great for 60+ 🤷‍♀️

reality’s tight if the music is right

pop ate my heart
Just now, Jose P said:

Ok sis go off :laughga:

Let’s shame women for expressing their sexuality, something she’s been very adamant and vocal about since the beginning of her career, yay :party:

LOL I never shamed anyone. Actually her body looks great and I'm glad she has the confidence to show it but that's not the point, you're totally missing it and it's hilarious. To me, there's a fine line between expressing your sexuality and just doing unnecessary stuff for clout, which surely applies to men too (which I already said but you just don't read well). And I'm aware she's been an advocate for sexual liberation her entire career and she's done an amazing job on it, so don't come for me w that lol. It's just that in my opinion, there's cool ways of doing it, and not so cool ways of doing it.

She can do whatever regardless of my opinion anyways. she's a legend and I never thought otherwise

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Franch Toast

I wanna look like that when I'm 60. Hell, I wanna look like that now. 

She/Her/Hers

Franch Toast
47 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

should've cropped out the bottom part below the mirror w/ the sink.  I thought it was a completely separate photo lmao I was like why did she put a pic of her sink too 

she looks great for her age

37 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Is that scar on her arm??? 

Also she looks good for 60...

23 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Her body looks amazing for 60. It's a shame she's done so much to her face. Her face looks so bloated and unnatural

Y'all, she looks great for any age...:fatcat:

She/Her/Hers

Maleficent
32 minutes ago, raragaga said:

the shock value :neyde:

boobs are shocking to you? tf lol 

Archived