💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Freshest Gaga Song?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

I think Applause is the freshest song in her discography so far, it came out 7 years ago yet still sounds like it could’ve came out this year.

Anveeroy

I never ever get bored with Bad Romance, so yes BR!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Pennywise

Most of Born This Way is timeless tbh 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bonkers

Hmmm, that's a good question.  

Honestly, I'd have to say Rain on Me, but since it has a lot to do with the video, I'm not sure.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Gracious Gaga

911 and replay.  LoveGame is still fresh AF to me.  Alejandro also.  Heavy metal lover.  Joanne is a pretty timeless record. 

so happy I could die is still fresh imo.  Do what you want minus r Kelly lol.  And sexxx Dreams 

♥ Kindness Police.

Sister

Bad Romance :legend:is the first and most top answer, in my opinion, but also contenders are : Paparazzi, Alejandro and Fashion! / Looking good and feeling fine / Looking good and feeling fine / Looking good and feeling fine / (Slay, slay)

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Twitter
15 minutes ago, dynamite said:

911, Replay or most songs from Joanne because the genre is timeless

This just subtract 911. :neyde: 

GaGaAst

Poker face was her second song yet still sounds so fresh. Like it was released just now. 

Even in 7589, Poker face will sound that fresh. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Jose P

99% of The Fame and TFM have aged a lot. Not that it’s a bad thing, but they definitely have aged. Now Alejandro and most of BTW still sound so good and unique. I’d say Joanne is also an album that will never age, given its minimalistic production.

Hebi

The only right answer is Jewels N Drugs It sounds like a new song everytime 'cause of the few amount of times we've listened to it :ladyhaha:

Archived