💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Freshest Gaga Song?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

stevana229

Applause really does sound like it could have came out this year. That chorus is still so strong

Agunimon
22 minutes ago, Jose P said:

99% of The Fame and TFM have aged a lot. Not that it’s a bad thing, but they definitely have aged. Now Alejandro and most of BTW still sound so good and unique. I’d say Joanne is also an album that will never age, given its minimalistic production.

For me it's totally a bad thing. I say this a lot, but I don't listen to The Fame anymore and I listen to The Fame Monster less and less as well. Although I don't think it's a requirement for artists to make timeless music for me to enjoy it. It is sad that I don't revisit albums after a certain point. There's a ton of albums from 2008 that I revisit, though. The Fame is just not one of them.

LoLaA

Poker Face, Bad Romance

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

highlikegaga

unpopular opinion, but Just Dance will forever be that b!tch for me. first song that made me a fan and it gives me that rush... i feel to this day. im probably alone at this, but the first few seconds will never get old for me. 

Cello

Poker Face and Alejandro 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Bobbylon

asib, joanne albums and Rain on me, Alice, Babylon, 911, Heavy metal lover, Mary the night, You and I

Archived