Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HYLT debuts at #33

Werk

Featured Posts

Werk

It ties with Sour Candy (#33) being their highest charting song in the US

We could've gotten our first top 30 song how the hell was this possible. We couldn't even outpeak at #32. The title track better not only be a better song but also outpeak OR ELSE INTERSCOPES!

200.gif

BillieGOAT

This is a product of their label not giving them the $$$ and promo they deserve.

Talent lost :/

Hoping for it to keep growing and gaining traction! I’ve been listening to it constantly since release, it’s a really solid track!

moonsago

I am a blink and as much as I want them to succed in the US I knew something like this was gonna happen. They are not that big in the US yet. I think it’s good though. The title track will not outpeak, their best bet to get more known for now is for Gaga to release that Sour Candy mv. 

Werk
4 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

This is a product of their label not giving them the $$$ and promo they deserve.

Talent lost :/

Hoping for it to keep growing and gaining traction! I’ve been listening to it constantly since release, it’s a really solid track!

2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I am a blink and as much as I want them to succed in the US I knew something like this was gonna happen. They are not that big in the US yet. I think it’s good though. The title track will not outpeak, their best bet to get more known for now is for Gaga to release that Sour Candy mv. 

In a perfect world they'd be sent to radios. It's whatever but it's also bittersweet like I want it to be higher but at the same time HYLT was also very disappointing and if the title track was better, I'd prefer that gains traction/attention instead :nooo: 

JRCF29

K-Pop is not huge in the U.S like Twitter stans seem to think it is

edit: with that said, Top 40 is a solid place to be, it will now be up to radio to give it spins

Don't Call Me Gaga

That's actually surprising to me, like that's REALLY weird! Where are all the Blinks in America??? That seems unfair, but I mean I guess it's better than nothing! They could've debuted at 68 but they didn't, so I guess we're ok, just keep streaming! :vegas: :heart:

WildAmerican
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

K-Pop is not huge in the U.S like Twitter stans seem to think it is

edit: with that said, Top 40 is a solid place to be, it will now be up to radio to give it spins

Radio is not touching this song in the US. Absolutely no way.

JRCF29
3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Radio is not touching this song in the US. Absolutely no way.

in that case:

hqdefault.jpg

Don't Call Me Gaga

Werk
10 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

That's actually surprising to me, like that's REALLY weird! Where are all the Blinks in America??? That seems unfair, but I mean I guess it's better than nothing! They could've debuted at 68 but they didn't, so I guess we're ok, just keep streaming! :vegas: :heart:

BLAKCPINK's debuts in the U.S. are usually their peaks cause it's not treated like a normal hit being sent to radio and promoted for longevity if that makes sense and I was expecting an outpeak because of how they got more exposure thanks to SC and plus, the LM, Arianator and BLINK alliance would help give a boost and the hype was big like trending on YouTube (even the reaction videos for HYLT was trending like in the top 30 I think)

BABYL0N

Blinks in the US should put their focus on pure sales too next time, cause they will have zero chance on the radio unfortunately 

SchwineLove

YG need to replicate DDDD's catchiness, not replicate DDDD's formula twice, and in reductive quality.

I mean DDDD is the one gaining GP's attention in my country and played in mainstream radio like other hit songs from west and local.

xoxo Craig

Sour Candy could go top 5 if it was a main single, had promo, and huge video

End Racism Now

Sepsami

I can't imagine this song doing well on radio at all, half of it is Korean. The GP isn't here for that :neyde:

dit

I'm kind of happy it tied Sour Candy because then the Blinks will go ham on making sure Sour Candy gets a new high peak for the girls whenever it becomes a single :ally: 

Had HYLT peaked inside the top 20 then I feel like they would not go as hard for Sour Candy when it becomes a single. Now they will want a new high peak :ally: 

Archived