Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HYLT debuts at #33

Werk

Featured Posts

freebit

The song was not It.

57 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

That's actually surprising to me, like that's REALLY weird! Where are all the Blinks in America??? That seems unfair, but I mean I guess it's better than nothing! They could've debuted at 68 but they didn't, so I guess we're ok, just keep streaming! :vegas: :heart:

I think the GeePee has to be on board for something to chart high, fandoms are never enough.

Just now, freebit said:

The song was not It.

I think the GeePee has to be on board for something to chart high, fandoms are never enough.

Yeah that's true, the GP preferred Stupid Love much more than the fandom :billie:

Werk
35 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

YG need to replicate DDDD's catchiness, not replicate DDDD's formula twice, and in reductive quality.

I mean DDDD is the one gaining GP's attention in my country and played in mainstream radio like other hit songs from west and local.

DDDD deserved to peak higher considering how a lot of people know it here. But yeah Teddy remakes are not wanted so the title track better be good 

QueenGaga

Don’t take me wrong but I’m kind of glad they didn’t outpeak Sour Candy even with a video release on same day and all the hype. :poot:
I want the blinks to feel a little reliant on Gaga for a US hit so they don’t feel like she used them for streams :selena:

Twitter
2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

imagine SC with a full week and video, top 10 debut :bradley:

I still believe SC has a chance to peak. Maybe not top 10 but top 15-20. 

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Don’t take me wrong but I’m kind of glad they didn’t outpeak Sour Candy even with a video release on same day and all the hype. :poot:
I want the blinks to feel a little reliant on Gaga for a US hit so they don’t feel like she used them for streams :selena:

The same spot at #33 is like God's hand in works to make both of Gaga and Blackpink's fandom gained humility and respect to each other........ i mean, the possibility to have both peaked #33 lol, what a coincidence

QueenGaga
9 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

The same spot at #33 is like God's hand in works to make both of Gaga and Blackpink's fandom gained humility and respect to each other........ i mean, the possibility to have both peaked #33 lol, what a coincidence

Especially considering the hype around BPs comeback and the lack of a MV and promo and loss of a day of sales and streams for SC :pray:

I really really hope Gaga delivers and gives BP their first top 20/ top 10 hit in the US :bear:

Yxilon
16 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

imagine SC with a full week and video, top 10 debut :bradley:

oh that would have been an easy #1 debut

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived