Featured Posts

lavenderblondee

I support this couple somehow purely based on looks.Ā 

58 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

@DootĀ found ditched in a ditch :teehee:

Little do you know I am Lilly James.Ā :trollga:

Xoxo Adriana
26 minutes ago, freebit said:

Like I said, he just came from a big gathering of people. He should be wearing a mask.

I definitely expect to see a spike afterĀ reopening. People make too many poor decisions. Corona has not been eradicated. For everyone's sake, I hope I'm wrong.Ā 

the article never read anything about the clubĀ being in large numbers. a ā€œprivate clubā€ can just be a gathering of a couple of close friends, itā€™s definitely not a ā€œraveā€ kind of club where youā€™d expect it to be crowded, those are 100% shut down for the time being.

also you can visit a friends personal club and still follow social distancing precautions, i highly doubt a celebrity would risk his/her life if the infection rate numbers were high in his area to go see friends.

Biagio2103

The beauty of their childrenĀ :giveup:Ā the Beckhams ain't safe

I'm only good at being bad

huttont
1 hour ago, Poltergeist said:

Idk why but I immediately thought who's Lily James Potter, I don't remember that character, then it hit me that it's not one person but Harry's parentsĀ :messga:

Yes! I thought the same thing. Plus Lilyā€™s Ā maiden name is Evans!

InstantDejavu

Chris Evans is like top notch of male celebrities when it comed to looks imo. HE IS FINE AS HEEEEEEELLLLLLL

Archived