💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna’s 9th album is on hold indefinitely

Bat

Featured Posts

The Work singer has trademarked a new line called Buff Ryder, with insiders saying she wants to become a beauty billionaire with her Fenty Skin line coming soon after COVID-19 cooled down the music industry for a long time to come.

A RiRi source said: “Rihanna’s ninth album is on hold indefinitely. "She wants to make her millions with beauty and is planning a new skincare line to go alongside her Fenty Cosmetics range.'' 

She’s realized there is more money in the beauty game than music as record sales die down and live touring faces big competition and cost a lot of time and energy. Various hints about the album have been dropped over the years with the star even admitting to a perverse love of winding up fans, named The Navy.

Must be hard being in The Navy

oprah winfrey GIF

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

remember when we all thought we wouldn't get LG6 because of Haus Labs, except we did get LG6. The Navy getting Fenty Beauty but not R9, we're truly deprived. 

Genuine Guy 09

Lol

We don't actually realise how lucky we are 

We managed to get the album and 2 MVs and the era looks to be  postponed at worst 6-8 weeks 

Looks like R9 is postponed for 6-8 YEARS :air:

HOWEVER... I remember when beyonce purposefully fed the media the lie that her album wasn't coming out for a while, then dropped self titled. This could actually mean the opposite. I 100% think Rihanna 9 will be surprise drop 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Ykw? Without a reach I think Rihanna doesn’t wanna be in the music industry anymore. It’s kinda obvious that she doesn’t wanna perform and record new music anymore

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

Economy

She should still release one eventually

Even if she just cares about money and business now. Celebrity status helps that too!

xoxo Craig

Yeah... she's probably quit the music industry to focus on Make up

End Racism Now

Guest Adarsh

We got a movie, a soundtrack and a full pop album and the monsters will still keep crying. 

steven

I’ve kinda forgotten about her tbh. Her music has not aged very well also. :reductive:

whore

Can she not just release an album without promotion? :selena: We all know she could pull a Beyoncé :bradley:

Pennywise

I remember the days where I was a Rihanna fan instead of a little monster :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

CannaeDrive

As if there was an hypothetical album in the first place :yennefer:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived