Gracious Gaga

Are you chill w Gaga rn?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• Yes, I don’t really think about it much
    • No- I want more from her.

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Are you chill and content with Gaga/Chromatica right now?  I see a lot of people stressing about no promo and asking when the era will “resume”.  
me personally, I’m quiet fine with the way things are.  My focus isn’t really on Gaga and Chromatica rn at this point in my life Anyways :shrug: we already got the album, the songs are what they are- promo won’t really make anything better/worse... music videos are cool but like , I don’t find myself feeling like I need anything more from Gaga right now.  And I’m not trying to belittle anyone who does want more from Gaga right now, we are all stans obviously so we do get excitement when Gaga is doing fun career related things- but I think we should just take a step back and let things happen the way they’re gonna happen.  We don’t have any say in whether or not she’ll promote or what comes next.  We just gotta leave it up to her and her team and find something else to focus on in the meantime and when something Gaga related happens let’s just appreciate it! :)   It’s hard because quarantine life is boring and it may feel tough to find things to distract urself with but now may be a good time to look within and figure out new things that make you happy and give you fulfillment! :) 

♥ Kindness Police.

Modern Ecstasy2

Yes, because I’m an adult with a career and other aspects to my life other than Gaga. I’m really unbothered by the whole thing. 

Humans have self determination. We get to make our own choices that work for us, even if others disagree. And if others disagree, that’s about them, not the person choosing to make choices for their own life as they see fit. That’s it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

River

200.gif

yeah I don't care about the promo because I understand the situation right now, we don't need to add more stress to her and f-ck up her mental illness because the fans are selfish.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SadBoi808

The music is all I need. :legend:

if we get anything else. awesome.

TBH ready to dance at Chromatica Ball.

Dominic

We finally got LG6, i don't understand how you could be anything but chill. Like...we did it kids :fatcat:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

blankpaper

About Chromatica? Yes

About literally anything else in life? No

reality’s tight if the music is right

Sister

Yes I am chill. We have the full album and enough videos on youtube to chill out for a bit while our planet is on fire. I do want a Sour Candy official music video, hopeful that it's in her plans. I appreciate the Sour Candy lyrics video made for us, also. Gaga will do more in time.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

gagaschickens

Pretty chill, but it does concern me a bit if we'll get promo or not. Hopefully yes 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

JustHMLover2
8 minutes ago, Dominic said:

We finally got LG6, i don't understand how you could be anything but chill. Like...we did it kids :fatcat:

This:firega: 

Imagine the meltdowns if the album was reschedualed till 2021:ladyhaha:

gagasicebath
7 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

About Chromatica? Yes

Never has a post spoken so clearly to me :ladyhaha:

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Yes, because I’m an adult with a career and other aspects to my life other than Gaga. I’m really unbothered by the whole thing. 

Humans have self determination. We get to make our own choices that work for us, even if others disagree. And if others disagree, that’s about them, not the person choosing to make choices for their own life as they see fit. That’s it.

46 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

About Chromatica? Yes

Both of these. 

I've got my own career to worry about. Unless the Haus wants to hire me, how Chromatica performs and what happens with the rest of the roll-out has zero impact on my life. 

But in general, I am not a chill person, especially not in the middle of a pandemic, living in a country with an ignorant, narcissistic, racist, misogynistic psychopath in control. I'm type-A in normal times, so I'm very much not-chill about things right now. Lack of Chromatica promo is the least of my problems. 

She/Her/Hers

Lilmonzter

At this point I think LG is way beyond the numbers race

Bitch she's won an oscar

I want her to make coin and be successful but there are more important things 

Sing C'est la vie 

holy scheisse

Yes the music is good and that's all that matters to me 

Archived