Featured Posts

GipJo
17 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I didn't know this, what did he do?

9 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Of course a Chinese person would say that :billie:

OT: #FreeTibet 

1 Tibet is part of China since 1247.

2 Dalai Lama the 14th was a child and it is the Chinese government granted his religion position as Dalai Lama which is always so for all of them.

3 Dalai Lama the 14th connivanced the rebel in 1959 and fleed after the rebel was done, it killed thousands.

4 Dalai Lama the 14th then launched multiple rebels in Tibet in 1984, 1989, 2008.

5 Dalai Lama the 14th claimed he will be the last Dalai Lama and went against his religion beliefs.

6 I have roommates and classmates from Tibet who themselves or their parents personally went through the rebels, and they have told me what he's done is awful, I think they wouldn't lie about things like this.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh
11 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I have roommates and classmates from Tibet who themselves or their parents personally went through the rebels, and they have told me what he's done is awful, I think they wouldn't lie about things like this.

1/4th of my family is Tibetan and they hate China and the Chinese government. They worship the Dalai Lama and are currently celebrating His birthday :heart:

Almost every Tibetan household has a religious space dedicated to His Holiness :pray:

FfFfFfFF
12 minutes ago, GipJo said:

1 Tibet is part of China since 1247.

This doesn't necessarily mean it should continue to be.

Guest Adarsh
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

This doesn't necessarily mean it should continue to be.

More than half of the Tibetan refugees live in my country and there’s nothing they want more than free Tibet. Monks literally light themselves on fire as a way to protest but I guess the western media doesn’t care about their pain. 

Teletubby
50 minutes ago, Chic said:

A feature too? He’s comin for #1!

Beyonce will push herself to one when it will close to No.1 on Billboard Hot 100

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

flyaway

talk gretchen GIF

Finally, we've been waiting for years. Give us the bops we deserve. I'm already bald

bald GIF

GipJo
9 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

1/4th of my family is Tibetan and they hate China and the Chinese government. They worship the Dalai Lama and are currently celebrating His birthday :heart:

Almost every Tibetan household has a religious space dedicated to His Holiness :pray:

There is a difference between Tibet and Tibetan, you are an indian (nationality) who is Tibetan (ethnicity) and believes Tibetan Buddhism. I'm talking about people who live in Tibet. So you can't speak for them. 

BTW, since you believe Tibetan Buddhism, what are your thought on his public statement of no more Dalai Lama, does it bother you?

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, GipJo said:

There is a difference between Tibet and Tibetan, you are an indian (nationality) who is Tibetan (ethnicity) and believes Tibetan Buddhism. I'm talking about people who live in Tibet. So you can't speak for them. 

BTW, since you believe Tibetan Buddhism, what are your thought on his public statement of no more Dalai Lama, does it bother you?

I don’t believe in any religion but I can ask my relatives and let you know what they think. :heart:

xoxo Craig
19 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

Beyonce will push herself to one when it will close to No.1 on Billboard Hot 100

I'm waiting for the Nicki Minaj feature :pray:

End Racism Now

GipJo
25 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

More than half of the Tibetan refugees live in my country and there’s nothing they want more than free Tibet. Monks literally light themselves on fire as a way to protest but I guess the western media doesn’t care about their pain. 

Refugees to you, rebels to us. India and China have long history of dislike each other so that's not a surprise, we can have different opinions about it.

Also western media already gave them enough attention so much that Dalai Lama the 14th won a Noble Prize, I don't think it's fair to say western media doesn't care about them.

mucinex

Reminds me of Yoko Ono's later solo work, talk-singing/acoustic/ethereal

GipJo
3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I don’t believe in any religion but I can ask my relatives and let you know what they think. :heart:

Well my Tibet friends said it's unacceptable, they take religion very seriously.:enigma:

But we get along quite well even though they are very different from me.:flutter:

Archived