💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best way to resume the Chromatica era?

2020Covid19IsOurs

Best way to resume the Chromatica era?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Best way to resume the Chromatica era?

• Stick with the original plan of releasing multiple non single MVs
    • Release new songs and rerelease Chromatica Re-up
    • Release remix songs with features from other singers/ rappers
    • Move on to LG7 aka ha TU,N
    • Leak some old songs like frankunstoned
    • Do nothing and just tour Chromatica Balls
    • Focus on ha next movie based on Gucci
    • Surprise drop a brand new album right NOWW!!

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

All of those ideas are great but it doesn't matter which is the best because we are getting NOTHING :crossed:

sad cry GIF by Round

Sad react if u feel my pain!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

NewUsername

By just... resuming it :awkney:

I'm sure there's still a lot more to come, don't be too hard on Gaga.

Mister G

Give it The Fame Monster treatment by re-releasing Chromatica in a true Bonus Track/Deluxe fashion that features unreleased tracks or demos of the songs from the album or an EP of new songs altogether made to blend in with the entire era. Save it for 2021. Can’t do much the rest of the year unless it’s virtual sooo yeah.

Sepsami
47 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

I need a Nicki verse on Babylon haus labs version 

tumblr_o1jdv5oHuB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tezbear91
54 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

I need a Nicki verse on Babylon haus labs version 

You disgust me bro

battle for your life.

heygurlhi
23 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

You disgust me bro

29 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

tumblr_o1jdv5oHuB1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

ofcourse you know who would be better but that never gonna happen 

azealia banks girl bye GIF

Ignore me i drink

paradox

probably by starting to release all the promo she apparently has ready to go :bear:

TortureMeOnReplay

The people that think she's gonna pull a TU,N when she doesn't even seem to feel Chromatica :triggered:

sexy

I think I'm in the minority in that I'm kinda okay with just ending the era here.

Gaga's music is pretty out of step with what's popular right now, and I don't see any song on Chromatica becoming an organic hit on its own. Therefore, she needs promo for it to do well, and I just don't see her being able to effectively promote the album given the state of the U.S. (and world, but particularly her home market).

She got two more Top 10s, a #1 album, and her highest Metacritic score ever – with zero promo during a pandemic and the largest civil rights movement since the 1960s. That's something to be proud of, even if the potential for so much more is there.

I think her best bet is to MAYBE release a third single, but ultimately to focus on her next movie and release another album as soon as the pandemic is over that she can perform at the Chromatica Ball a la Sweeneter+Thank U, Next – or, really, a la The Fame+TFM. It's not like she hasn't released music in quick succession before, I can totally see her doing that again, and I think it'd actually be in her best interest.

Chromatica can serve as a sort of reintroduction to the mainstream pop scene, and LG7 can be a more bona fide Gaga album.

SpicyTomato

I think Sour Candy should be the next single. Followed by Free Woman. I've wondered if Britney would want to join a remix of Free Woman on an EP but idk how her voice would mesh with Gaga's since they are very different (the video and live performances would slay tho since they're both phenomenal performers).

I hope to God that she includes the Gaga Cuneiform in her Babylon video, it would be so epic haha.

ItalianGagaStan
8 minutes ago, Indyl said:

I think I'm in the minority in that I'm kinda okay with just ending the era here.

Gaga's music is pretty out of step with what's popular right now, and I don't see any song on Chromatica becoming an organic hit on its own. Therefore, she needs promo for it to do well, and I just don't see her being able to effectively promote the album given the state of the U.S. (and world, but particularly her home market).

She got two more Top 10s, a #1 album, and her highest Metacritic score ever – with zero promo during a pandemic and the largest civil rights movement since the 1960s. That's something to be proud of, even if the potential for so much more is there.

I think her best bet is to MAYBE release a third single, but ultimately to focus on her next movie and release another album as soon as the pandemic is over that she can perform at the Chromatica Ball a la Sweeneter+Thank U, Next – or, really, a la The Fame+TFM. It's not like she hasn't released music in quick succession before, I can totally see her doing that again, and I think it'd actually be in her best interest.

Chromatica can serve as a sort of reintroduction to the mainstream pop scene, and LG7 can be a more bona fide Gaga album.

Yeah maybe in these weeks she has been busy recording stuff for a new album or an EP?

This silence is strange actually, it's confirmed that she is okay so what is she waiting for?

The hype for the album is totaly gone but i'm optimist.

Genuine Guy 09

Girl Where's the 'promote and perform ROM, more ROM merch, another ROM visual' option :huntyga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived