💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Savage objectively better than Rain On Me?

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs

Try to be neutral as much as y’all can, but is savage better? 
Consider the following

1. Lyrics

2. Music

3. Chemistry

4. Repeat value

or any other criterion

Although i like the beat of rom better, i still feel savage is catchier. Lyrically i have no idea, maybe savages lyrics are too tiktokish lol. Rom has weird venus like crazy lyrics which i prefer. 
Gags and ariana provides a nice contrast but i like how well meghan and beyonce have gelled in savage.

Thoughts?

(Just a friendly comparison, please don’t create drama)

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

Idk how it can be "objectively" better because it's a subjective opinion either way :selena:

but I prefer ROM

KatieJudasGaga4

1. Lyrics - I prefer ROM's lyrics. It's more powerful and meaningful and that is the type of lyrics I love.

2. Music - I really enjoy Savage's production, but to me, its more on the basic side. I've heard it before, but its still catchy. With ROM's production, I've never heard anything like it tbh. It's more uplifting and better to dance to.

3. Chemistry - I don't know what you mean by this, but how I see it, I think the Chemistry between Gaga and Ariana is better since I witnessed it. They've met each other a couple of times in the past, plus they've both experienced a lot in media. But in the song, I love how Gaga has a deeper and darker sound while Ariana has a lighter and more angelic sound. They both compliment each other really well. On Savage, i'm not sure. They both sound nice together though.

4. Repeat value - I never get tired of listening to ROM. With Savage, I enjoyed it when it first came out, but I just don't enjoy it as much anymore. Plus, its spammed everywhere.

Genuine Guy 09

Im from UK - so the answer would be no

Savage seems to have its appeal more over in the US where that music is big over there. We stan more pop music and a constant stream of 1 hit wonder house bops like like one at the minute by kid gracey or that Illy song

So to further answer in the context of ROM, ROM suits our tastes perfectly at the moment - lyrically and musically - because we like emotional dance bops

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm a savage (yeah)
Classy, bougie, ratchet (yeah)
Sassy, moody, nasty (hey, hey, yeah)  

&

Tiktok

black and white 90s GIF

2020Covid19IsOurs
1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I'm a savage (yeah)
Classy, bougie, ratchet (yeah)
Sassy, moody, nasty (hey, hey, yeah)  

&

Tiktok

black and white 90s GIF

That’s so accurate ngl:ladyhaha:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

BABYL0N

omg Savage is the worst song no one would even know about it if it wasn’t for the tik tok dance challenge

yes and
12 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Im from UK - so the answer would be no

Savage seems to have its appeal more over in the US where that music is big over there. We stan more pop music and a constant stream of 1 hit wonder house bops like like one at the minute by kid gracey or that Illy song

So to further answer in the context of ROM, ROM suits our tastes perfectly at the moment - lyrically and musically - because we like emotional dance bops

:zilla:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived