Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea
11 hours ago, Hurem said:

What do you mean they don’t matter? They show you if the album has longevity or not.

Dua had radio support (payola confirmed) to each single with about 100M AI and she's milking the album like crazy, no wonder why her streams remain stable... So it's better to compare it to TFM (2nd album) or BTW than Chromatica which had minimal radio support and promo + only 2 singles so far. :awkney:

Biagio2103

SL is now certified Platinum in the US for one million units sold after being certified Gold a few days ago.

I'm only good at being bad

Harry Kat
9 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

SL is now certified Platinum in the US for one million units sold after being certified Gold a few days ago.

Now we want that 2x Platinum certification for ROM and the Gold one for Sour Candy! And finally, Chromatica will reach Platinum this year too! They should also upgrade some of her other song's certifications, Shallow and PI for example! 

Justin Drew Bieber
23 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Now we want that 2x Platinum certification for ROM and the Gold one for Sour Candy! And finally, Chromatica will reach Platinum this year too! They should also upgrade some of her other song's certifications, Shallow and PI for example! 

What’s Shallow’s cert now? And PI is looooong overdue.

1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

What’s Shallow’s cert now? And PI is looooong overdue.

Shallow is 4x Platinum if I remember correctly but is eligible for 6x Platinum. Idk, I may be wrong... 

Certifications needed (please add/edit where see fit) :

6x Platinum for Shallow

2x Platinum for Rain On Me 

Platinum for Perfect Illusion

ConnorFilm
Just now, Carre said:

Gaga on the cover of #ThrowbackThrusday this week

7d61d34359375b82666eb0deacc9316e.png

Get that promo KWEEN. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

ProdigyARTPOP

So in the long run Chromatica will collect a 3x Platinum plaque for ROM, 2x Platinum for SL (5-7 years) and 1 Platinum plaque for Sour Candy as well as 911’s Gold cert.

It being Gaga’s first pop album in the streaming era means the tracks have a fatter chance of getting certifications 

JusKeepBreathin
9 hours ago, JustTea said:

Dua had radio support (payola confirmed) to each single with about 100M AI and she's milking the album like crazy, no wonder why her streams remain stable... So it's better to compare it to TFM (2nd album) or BTW than Chromatica which had minimal radio support and promo + only 2 singles so far. :awkney:

To say that Gaga didn't have radio contracts is a stretch. Dua streams remain stable because she does promo. So yes if you want to compare to TFM to FN you can because at that time Gaga was performing every single on every TV spot and radio show she could get her hands on. And I lived for every performance.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JudasJustDance

BTW is currently at ~925,000,000 streams. 

-Doing a daily average of ~650k streams / ~20M streams a month 

Should hit 1B in 4 months or in May. Around it’s 10 year anniversary :applause: 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived