Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Β 

Garth Brooks is a country music LEGEND. He is the only artist to have NINE DIAMOND albums under his belt in the US. He's also the best selling solo albums artist in the US with over 157M album units sold. This will give Shallow further exposure to new, older audiences and we'll probably see its resurgence again when this cover is released.

Whew. The way Legend G0dGa stays WINNING with actual musical legends covering her

tumblr_puwh0n1iB51vnhpypo1_640.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Global Digital Artist Ranking

7. (+2)Β  Β  Lady Gaga

Lady-Gaga.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

12 hours ago, Adelita said:

Gaga became the fastest artist to win 18 VMAs, surpassing Madonna.

Β 

1. Lady Gaga - 11 years (2009-2020)

2. Madonna - 12 years (1986-1998)

3. BeyoncΓ© - 13 years (2003-2016)

Her awards wiki looks so rich now :golfclap:Β It was depressing and fad-like from 2014-2018 Β how she stopped winning them in 2011 :poot:

Garth Brooks is going to send Shallow skyrocketing at least in sales (due to demographic) and ASIB hitting tv screens all over..

Phew and we thought million reasons was the one that kept on coming back again and again!

2 minutes ago, KORG said:

Garth Brooks is going to send Shallow skyrocketing at least in sales (due to demographic) and ASIB hitting tv screens all over..

Phew and we thought million reasons was the one that kept on coming back again and again!

Yup, Shallow's sales will definitely skyrocket with his cover, which will also increase its streams a little bit as a result. It's might just be able to reach Diamond in the US faster now

MANiCURE1295

Honestly ever since C2C....Gaga has been winning; C2C, ASIB Soundtrack, Joanne and Chromatica all going #1, Coachella, AHS, Superbowl National Anthem, Joanne World Tour, Five Foot Two, Oscars performances of TIHTY and Shallow, Superbowl HTS, winning Oscar for BOS, winning GRAMMYs, winning VMAs, winning the Critics Choice and National Board of Review for Best Actress in her first leading role not to mention multiple Golden globe wins and a BAFTA win, a very successful vegas residency, what seems to be a (so far) successful make up brand, multiple #1 hits in the US and multiple other solo top 5 hits.....like I might have missed something because there has been SO MUCH but truly....:nooo:

Gaga has been winning since 2014 and I can'tΒ imagine what the last 6 years has been like personally for Gaga to go from where she was after the backlash of ARTPOP to where she is now....what a(n) trICON:firega:

53 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Honestly ever since C2C....Gaga has been winning; C2C, ASIB Soundtrack, Joanne and Chromatica all going #1, Coachella, AHS, Superbowl National Anthem, Joanne World Tour, Five Foot Two, Oscars performances of TIHTY and Shallow, Superbowl HTS, winning Oscar for BOS, winning GRAMMYs, winning VMAs, winning the Critics Choice and National Board of Review for Best Actress in her first leading role not to mention multiple Golden globe wins and a BAFTA win, a very successful vegas residency, what seems to be a (so far) successful make up brand, multiple #1 hits in the US and multiple other solo top 5 hits.....like I might have missed something because there has been SO MUCH but truly....:nooo:

Gaga has been winning since 2014 and I can'tΒ imagine what the last 6 years has been like personally for Gaga to go from where she was after the backlash of ARTPOP to where she is now....what a(n) trICON:firega:

Not to forget, all those tribute performances that she did for music legends and icons that helped raise her star in the industry even more and made everyone give a hard look at her and her voice againΒ :firega:

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

Shallow / iTunes

#1 ItalyΒ (+1)

gret.gifΒ 

Imagine how NOT tired we are

giphy.gif

YT 24 hours -Β 2020-09-16 16:16 EDT

115-9 Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video) 875,287

133+57 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (Official Music Video) 812,491Β :excited:

317+201 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (Live From The Oscars) 522,978

471+30 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 414,688

ArtGagaPop

Shallow is also stomping on youtube, coming for ROMΒ :bradley:

114-8 Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video) 895,444
132+63 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 834,590
312+217 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 538,136

Biagio2103
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Shallow is also stomping on youtube, coming for ROMΒ :bradley:

114-8 Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video) 895,444
132+63 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 834,590
312+217 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 538,136

Well hello let's celebrate that :vegas:Β it's about time Shallow hits 1B on YT, her second to do soΒ :firega:

I'm only good at being bad

SWITZERLAND

43. (+36) Lady Gaga - Chromatica [15 weeks]

Β 

And that's with 18 new entries above it!

Β 

For curiosity purposes:

ARTPOP on its 15th week: out

Joanne on its 15th week: out

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived