💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Freddy

Whats up with the 'Chromatica is below FN' random talk , and why does it actually matters :poot:

Dua has the fourth and ninth most heard songs in America right now (versus ROM at #30). Its somehow expected for FN to remain high positions while LG6 is slowly falling , i dont get why its 'embarassing' to be below it :poot:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
9 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Whats up with the 'Chromatica is below FN' random talk , and why does it actually matters :poot:

Dua has the fourth and ninth most heard songs in Americs right now (versus ROM at #30). Its somehow expected for FN to remain high positions well LG6 is slowly falling , i dont get why its 'embarassing' to be below it :poot:

Yeah it’s weird. When you get wrapped up in stans complaining and constantly comparing it to albums that are performing better on a daily basis you lose site of the big picture. You take a step back and realize that things aren’t as bad as it’s made out to be.

Gaga is 12 years into her career and she’s able to compete with the new “it” artists. That’s pretty awesome.

LGMonster95
51 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Chromatica is officially below Future Nostalgia in the US. This is embarrassing.

wtf is embarrassing about a STREAMING artist doing better than a DIGITAL artist who had absolutely no promo since she released and only one legit hit single? ofc Gaga is not going to keep on with those streaming artists if she or her team doesn't do anything while those other streaming artists has hits to carry their album, Gaga is still on the phase where she has to get along with the streaming era. Anyway she will climb back after VMAs 

Freddy
8 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Yeah it’s weird. When you get wrapped up in stans complaining and constantly comparing it to albums that are performing better on a daily basis you lose site of the big picture. You take a step back and realize that things aren’t as bad as it’s made out to be.

Gaga is 12 years into her career and she’s able to compete with the new “it” artists. That’s pretty awesome.

It is. Being 34 and being compared to the new 24 years old 'it' girl is a success on its own.

I think if people really want to 'compare' how Gaga is doing with X other artist they should probably do it with the people that debuted at the same time as Gaga (within the same age range as her) Its a hard thing to do tho since a large majority of artists that were charting in 2009/2010 are now totally missing in action on the charts :billie:

SeIena Gomez
10 minutes ago, Freddy said:

It is. Being 34 and being compared to the new 24 years old 'it' girl is a success on its own.

I think if people really want to 'compare' how Gaga is doing with X other artist they should probably do it with the people that debuted at the same time as Gaga (within the same age range as her) Its a hard thing to do tho since a large majority of artists that were charting in 2009/2010 are now totally missing in action on the charts :billie:

Miss Katy literally had to debut her new music video on Facebook to get extra points for the BB100 :bear: We are so much better off rn than people think

TheArcher

HDD HITS TOP 50

#1 (=) folklore *3rd at #1* - 140,739 (68K pure sales)

#2 (+1) Legends Never Die (Juice WRLD) - 123,118 (29K pure sales) 

#37 (-27) The Lion King: The Gift - 16,342

#38 (-2) Lover - 15,978

#40 (+5) Future Nostalgia - 15,322

#45 (-3) Chromatica - 14,383 

MANiCURE1295

I still don’t understand that user coming in here every 5 seconds to compare Gaga to Dua and proceed to **** on Gaga because of it :yennefer: go join your ****ing Dua forum omg

I love Dua and FN but you’re just asking for fights coming in here using Dua to **** on Gaga...like is this stuff fun for you I don’t even get it. Get a life or something.

i can’t wait to see where Dua Lipa is in 12 years and when she’s not selling as much seeing that same user **** on her because she’s not selling as much as the next it girl.:toofunny:

imma stop talking before I get in trouble lol. I’m starting to feel like I’m too old for this constant Stan culture. It’s truly toxic. Imagine actually getting enjoyment with bashing your favorite artist :billie:

MANiCURE1295
2 minutes ago, Freddy said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboard_Year-End_Hot_100_singles_of_2010

The year where Gaga was the 'it' girl , at 24.

Most of the people on this list cant even chart on the hot 100 anymore. Meanwhile Gaga gets a top #5 solo song and a #1 song. I see nothing embarassing here :vegas:

Omg this is so embarrassing :billie: Gaga struggling to get Top 5 hits, we truly stan a flop fad artist.

Hurem
1 hour ago, Freddy said:

Dua has the fourth and ninth most heard songs in America right now (versus ROM at #30). Its somehow expected for FN to remain high positions while LG6 is slowly falling , i dont get why its 'embarassing' to be below it :poot:

Because Gaga is way bigger than Dua overall and we all know that Dua's album sales aren't really good in the US. Taking all that in consideration, one would expect that Chromatica would be above Future Nostalgia, hence why some of us are shocked/disappointed with the numbers.

JustTea
14 hours ago, Peroxide555 said:

Whats the total SPS number worldwide for Chromatica?

1,189,000 from United World Chart, that doesn't count all countries. Probably more than 1,6M total.

Spotify achievements today (14.08.20) :

Shallow crosses 1.220b streams (1,220,436,191)

Rain On Me crosses 289m streams (289,986,091) 

Sour Candy crosses 112m streams (112,298,939)

Diggin' My Grave crosses 61m streams (61,015,675)

Babylon crosses 20m streams (20,049,781)

original.gif

Babylon becomes the 11th Chromatica track to surpass 20m streams. :vegas:

I can't wait for the streaming boost from the VMAS, I just hope there's more promo lined up after too and she's really restarting the era. Have a great day everyone and look after yourselves! :bye:

JustTea
2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Yeah, even with all the promo Dua's doing, Gaga is still much bigger in the US, so it's definitely disappointing to see her below Future Nostalgia even in the US. It's basically below FN in the entire world. 

Which album has more singles and videos? :trollga:

Chromatica debuted way better and sold more so far. Won't expect it to hold without any promo though...

So silly to compare them like they had the same exposure and radio treatment atm.

:yennefer:

Rain On Me has surpassed LoveGame on YouTube and therefore becomes her 15th most-viewed video. :vegas:

Gaga's top 20 most viewed videos on Youtube (15.08.20) :

01. Bad Romance                                       1.251b
02. Shallow                                                  905m
03. Poker Face                                             757m
04. Alejandro                                               404m
05. Telephone                                              372m
06. Applause                                               363m
07. Judas                                                      356m
08. Shallow (2019 Oscars)                        306m
09. Just Dance                                            299m
10. Born This Way                                       266m

11. Paparazzi                                                258m
12. I’ll Never Love Again                             257m
13. Always Remember Us This Way          234m
14. Million Reasons                                     233m
15. Rain On Me  (+1)                                   180m (180,605,977 views)
16. LoveGame    (-1)                                    180m (180,398,036 views)
17. The Edge of Glory                                 155m
18. You And I                                                153m
19. Perfect Illusion                                       146m
20. Stupid Love                                            111m
——————————————————————-----------
28. Sour Candy (Audio)                               76m

tenor.gif?itemid=17288229

Furthermore Just Dance is less than 100k away from reaching 300m views too!

Once she drops the Sour Candy video, she'll have ten videos with over 300 million views :flutter: I can't wait!!!

TheArcher

Midnight Sky

Youtube - 8.2 million (22 hours) 

US Apple Music - #23

US iTunes - #3

👏

US iTunes 

1 NEW Morgan Wallen - 7 Summers

2 -1 Cardi B - WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

3 NEW Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky

4 NEW Drake - Laugh Now Cry Later (feat. Lil Durk)

5 NEW Kane Brown - Worship You

6 NEW Dua Lipa - Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix) [feat. Madonna and Mi ssy Elliott]

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived