💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

I’m not saying it as an imperative, I realize it may have come across that way

I mean I guess it doesn't matter either way, it just seemed like an odd thing to say. 

I'm not coming for anyone still here or those who were banned personally. I do understand the concept of discussing lack of promo in relation to chart performance within the chart thread. 

But there 100% were people saying and complaining in rude ways, and clearly the admin (who does ultimately dictate how he wants his own website to conduct itself), banned them. 

Will the thread probably become slow? Sure. And I hope those members come back eventually. But the constant complaining negativity cycle needs to stop. 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel
38 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'm confused as to why there is so much confusion on why people are getting banned. 

Constantly complaining and exhibiting literal anger over a musician focusing on much more important things, things which actually need to occur in this world, deserves a ban. 

Multiple people have asked those to stop, and they attempt to justify their actions or shame the person calling them out as if they are the bad guy. 

If you are that concerned with the artist, listen to what she has preached for over a decade. If you can't be kind and open on a Lady Gaga fan site, you shouldn't be here. 

6 minutes ago, Doot said:

I mean I guess it doesn't matter either way, it just seemed like an odd thing to say. 

I'm not coming for anyone still here or those who were banned personally. I do understand the concept of discussing lack of promo in relation to chart performance within the chart thread. 

But there 100% were people saying and complaining in rude ways, and clearly the admin (who does ultimately dictate how he wants his own website to conduct itself), banned them. 

Will the thread probably become slow? Sure. And I hope those members come back eventually. But the constant complaining negativity cycle needs to stop. 

Are you a mod? 

18 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well promo may result in sales which ultimately affect chart movement/position so there's a reason it's always brought up.

Some members also made the point that whenever Admin enters the thread he/she/they tends to get into it with members who are always in the thread posting updates so it's pretty full circle. It's his forum and he can do whatever he wants -don't get me wrong- but it'd be nice for him/her/they to practice what he/she/they preach.:ohwell:

Amon
5 hours ago, Admin said:

Again, drop rates that come from sales numbers are irrelevant to chart positions, which we were talking about. An album can sell 100k and be #1, or it can sell 200k and be #10. This is logic, not math.

===

I’m not responding to this thread anymore. I tried reasoning with people but it’s clearly not working. I will just continue banning anyone who is being toxic and brings negativity to this place.

when will you ban yourself, i think its time  :billie:

Just now, darkpaw said:

Well promo may result in sales which ultimately affect chart movement so there's a reason it's always brought up.

And some members also made3 the point that whenever Admin enters the thread he/she tends to get into it with members who are always in the thread posting updates so it's pretty full circle.:ohwell:

Oh I totally understand the non serious annoyance of lack of promo in regards to charts. Im more saying that actions are being taken in general to quell the negativity on the forum, at least that was the impression I got from the last ten pages or so. 

If admin has personal vendetta's against members, that I don't know anything about. I know that I've seen him more in this thread lately but that's about all I know. 

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

If admin has personal vendetta's against members, that I don't know anything about.

He doesn't. It's more like a "I'm tired of asking you to chill again and again and again and again, just get out of here already" situation :selena:

🖤

JRCF29
18 minutes ago, Doot said:

I mean I guess it doesn't matter either way, it just seemed like an odd thing to say

I only meant that your perspective on this particular issue might be out of step with many other members’.

I realize it may have seemed a bit mean-spirited :hug: 

Don't Call Me Gaga

1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

I only meant that your perspective on this particular issue might be out of step with many other members’.

I realize it may have seemed a bit mean-spirited :hug: 

No worries! :runhug:

JRCF29
Just now, Doot said:

No worries! :runhug:

Is that the original version of this :hug:

Don't Call Me Gaga

BabylonHooker

this fanbase is falling apart once again. just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. it's sad sad you know

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

PartySick

Rain On Me was supposed to be performed at the Billboards apparently :neyde:

F*ck the rona. I mean, f*ck her for a lot of reasons but also for these petty ones like all the scrapped Gaga plans :bradley:

🖤

Anveeroy
Just now, ANTI WP said:

i only do SPOTIFY updates 

then Chart-King (Spotify Edition) 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived