Rain On Me — Spins:

B96 — 11 times 

Z100 — 8 times 

KIIS-FM — 6 times (3 hours left)

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladygagalover

This is sad. I really enjoyed coming to this thread as a safe haven. It won’t be the same now.

OT: Chromatica is doing well for a pop album in America without clubs and standard TV / award shows to help promote the songs and album.

Anveeroy

Who will be the next generation of Charters? :fatcat: We will never forget you chart-veterans! :heart:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
19 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Omg just read all this mess

:fatcat:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Clever Username

Rest in peace to the OG Chartsters! We love you and everything.

Kinda funny we banning everyone here, but who is gonna explain things to Admin so he can tweet them out, cuz you know no one is going to anymore :billie: what a **** up there

GipJo
1 minute ago, Clever Username said:

Rest in peace to the OG Chartsters! We love you and everything.

Kinda funny we banning everyone here, but who is gonna explain things to Admin so he can tweet them out, cuz you know no one is going to anymore :billie: what a **** up there

He said he won't come here anymore.

But it doesn't matter now since this thread is already ruined.:saladga: 

Clever Username
1 minute ago, GipJo said:

He said he won't come here anymore.

But it doesn't matter now since this thread is already ruined.:saladga: 

Thread?

Gurl- 

The whole Charts part of the forum is gonna be dead now

GipJo
6 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

Thread?

Gurl- 

The whole Charts part of the forum is gonna be dead now

This thread is the most of charts part, there will still have other threads when big charts things happened I think, but the small charts update, the everyday update is mainly posted here.

DonnieDarko

This is tragic. Admin should really just re evaluate why did he create this site in the first place and what is the point of its existence now since we’re being treated like enemies when he clearly doesn’t understand much of what is being said. This is sad. 

I'm confused as to why there is so much confusion on why people are getting banned. 

Constantly complaining and exhibiting literal anger over a musician focusing on much more important things, things which actually need to occur in this world, deserves a ban. 

Multiple people have asked those to stop, and they attempt to justify their actions or shame the person calling them out as if they are the bad guy. 

If you are that concerned with the artist, listen to what she has preached for over a decade. If you can't be kind and open on a Lady Gaga fan site, you shouldn't be here. 

(Disclaimer I'm not commenting on any other issues people have against admin or the site. Admin could be a saint or from hell itself, idfk. My opinion was purely based on this promo negativity lately)

DonnieDarko
16 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'm confused as to why there is so much confusion on why people are getting banned. 

Constantly complaining and exhibiting literal anger over a musician focusing on much more important things, things which actually need to occur in this world, deserves a ban. 

Multiple people have asked those to stop, and they attempt to justify their actions or shame the person calling them out as if they are the bad guy. 

If you are that concerned with the artist, listen to what she has preached for over a decade. If you can't be kind and open on a Lady Gaga fan site, you shouldn't be here. 

You’ll be as confused when you’ll see this thread dead. Bye. Those explnations you just posted are irrelevant to the charts thread. People here were not complaining for the sake of it, but obviously you have no idea about it, so skip the explnations and provide some charts facts, otherwise it’s pointless. Oh, and keep it to yourself why and how people can be on a Lady Gaga fansite. You do you, put people on ignore or something. 

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

People here were not complaining for the sake of it,

Sure Jan. 

I read every single page of every chart discussion thread. Yes people were. 

But anyways. 

4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

side note, I expect the #Doot4Mod campaign to come to an end

Um, okay? :awkney:

JRCF29
Just now, Doot said:

Um, okay? :awkney:

I’m not saying it as an imperative, I realize it may have come across that way

Don't Call Me Gaga

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic