Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Admin
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

but they were talking about the 6th week :yennefer:

They were talking about The Fame which is not relevant to the discussion at all:

10 minutes ago, Miaou said:

yeah and The Fame was #2 in its 62th week :rip: #8 in its 91th week :rip: 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BenG

Determining the performance of a chart run by randomly sampling a point in a time series lmao

Admin
3 minutes ago, GiovanniDean said:

As you can see by the numbers, with an extra 5k she can go top 5,that's how close it is...oh well if she doesn't care neither do I.

I mean, you explained it yourself. The difference is 5k, so why would they care if they're #5 or #15? Nobody outside this thread knows about what position an album is in its 6th week.

BenG

Joanne is her best performing album :golfclap:

16th week:

The Fame #26
Born This Way #17
ARTPOP #87
Joanne #2 :golfclap:
A Star Is Born #6

Fame Romance
1 minute ago, Admin said:

They were talking about The Fame which is not relevant to the discussion at all:

You have to be kidding us, how are you going to compare the initial chart run of a debut album, when barely anyone knew about it in the US, to her 8th project overall?:rip:

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Joanne chart-run :

US : 01-05-11-20-14-13-18-19-20-34-49-50-58-59-66-02-08-20-27-27-36-44-44-58-66-55-80-110-121-116-147-138-161-174-190-//-177-

15 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Week 6:

#5 A Star Is Born
#9 The Fame Monster
#12 Born This Way
#13 Joanne
#16 Chromatica
#17 Cheek to Cheek
#18 ARTPOP

So close to being her worst performing album oh wow

I'm not going to weigh in on the Chromatica bit but I just want to celebrate Joanne being that bitch :bradley:

Position wise, the fact that it did better than this pop album currently is makes me proud to stan her as hard as I do :ally:

🖤

Miaou
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

You have to be kidding us, how are you going to compare the initial chart run of a debut album, when barely anyone knew about it in the US, to her 8th project overall?:rip:

Thank you ! the nonsense I- 

IAmNotHere1997
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

I mean, you explained it yourself. The difference is 5k, so why would they care if they're #5 or #15? Nobody outside this thread knows about what position an album is in its 6th week.

The problem here is not solely the position. It's true, absolutely no one gives a f**k if the album is at #5 or #15, the thing is that it's dropping fast, just like the interest is getting lost, and the album will not have any longevity. Besides ROM, there's nothing else to keep it afloat.

Admin
5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I never even brought up The Fame?

I'm talking about how Chromatica is holding up compared to how other Gaga albums did after a big debut. The Fame isn't even relevant to this discussion because it was released before Gaga was famous, like you said. What's so hard to comprehend?

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm not going to weigh in on the Chromatica bit but I just want to celebrate Joanne being that bitch :bradley:

Position wise, the fact that it did better than this pop album currently is makes me proud to stan her as hard as I do :ally:

That's the magic of having constant promotion. It's almost as if promo works.

6075b0caa9e968fd8bbb5e499ba41e7c.thumb.gif.ce48bf42a263169775bcec1e0e1c473a.gif

BenG
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

That's the magic of having constant promotion. It's almost as if promo works.

But we have promo like ads for Chromatica?

Fame Romance
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

I never even brought up The Fame?

I'm talking about how Chromatica is holding up compared to how other Gaga albums did after a big debut. The Fame isn't even relevant to this discussion because it was released before Gaga was famous, like you said. What's so hard to comprehend?

You said this:

30 minutes ago, Admin said:

It's her best-performing album only behind Born This Way and A Star Is Born.

Which is not true since TF is by far her best-performing album in the US (and even 12th of all-time by the way).

Admin
11 minutes ago, BenG said:

Determining the performance of a chart run by randomly sampling a point in a time series lmao

It's not "random", it's weeks following a #1 debut.

Admin
Just now, Fame Romance said:

You said this:

Which is not true since TF is by far her best-performing album in the US (and even 12th of all-time by the way).

I obviously meant in terms of how well its doing in its weeks after a debut.

You can't possibly think that I meant that Chromatica is her best-performing album overall when it's been out for a month?

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived