Highest In The Room: 1-6-7-14-14-12

Lose You To Love Me: 1-5-8-5-6-9

Heartless: 1-17-26-39-20-17

Toosie Slide: 1-2-2-3-4-6

The Scotts: 1-12-15-16-17-22

Stuck With U: 1-13-15-17-20-26

Rain On Me: 1-5-10-9-11-12

Trollz: 1-34-54

Not bad, only 2 songs doing better than us.

Lose You To Love Me debuted at #15

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jollibee
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

When we thought it'll have Top 10 residency when it rose to number 9 on it's 4th week. 

ROM fooled us. :bradley:

monketsharona
Just now, Andreu said:

I want to ask something... but I am afraid to ask :bradley:

We always say it's normal that Gaga is falling on the chart because of the lack of promo etc... but are the singles currently on the Hot100 top 10 receiving any kind of promo :poot:

Not sure but let's be honest Gaga doing promo is always helping her to get some strength in her charts run. She's not that kind of artist that will slay the charts for months without falling if she's doing nothing. 

Andreu

Congratulations to Bad Bunny, Benito Martínez and El Conejo Malo for this achievement :applause:

FRANZGA
4 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

@Admin @FRANZGA

The answer for this doesn’t lie on Spotify being biased towards Dua or that she BMH is a smash (it’s doing great though) but it has more to do with label relations.

Warner Music doesn’t have many A list singers and, as of now, a very few of them are active. Bruno, Ed Sheeran, Cardi B, etc. don’t have music out.

The record labels fight for having the biggest market share so now, Warner’s only option is to push their biggest artist (Dua Lipa in this case) and since Spotify has to help Warner “equally” they have kept Dua on top. Why the same doesn’t happen with Gaga? Because unlike Warner, Universal has many A Lists and/or viral smash hits on their hands, so those artists are more transitory in the playlist.

Thanks to this smaller catalogue; it is possible for Ava Max to be in TTH as well. Maybe an artist from Sony or Universal with similar numbers wouldn’t be featured there, but since for Warner she is at the moment one of the best performing ones, she’s there. That’s how playlisting works. 

Thank You as always :heart:

O.T No.12 is not that BAD :applause:

Arizona Sky

Jesus I knew the LYTLM questions were coming :interestinga:

It's not a #1 debut but we treat it like one because it was released on a Wed and would've still gone #1 if released on a Friday, same with Heartless :interestinga:

2 days won't throw off the comparison :interestinga:

corvus albus
Just now, FRANZGA said:

Thank You as always :heart:

O.T No.12 is not that BAD :applause:

But it's like pouring oil into fire in terms of negativity this era :fatcat:

FRANZGA

Maybe GAGA's decision to stay in interscope was BAD commercially speaking :selena:

But she's the most successful female artist of interscope so it was kind of a crossroad.. :selena:

kmoment

IF I accept #12 and I will accept #15 and its free falling  will not touch my heart any more:ohwell:

Matteo Remondi

For our standards a #12 is pure gold. It just hurts because it would be much higher If they cared a bit

corvus albus
Just now, FRANZGA said:

Maybe GAGA's decision to stay in interscope was BAD commercially speaking :selena:

But she's the most successful female artist of interscope so it was kind of a crossroad.. :selena:

She should've gone to Warner or directly under Universal. Atlantic is a horrible label

Guest Adarsh
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I want to ask something... but I am afraid to ask :bradley:

We always say it's normal that Gaga is falling on the chart because of the lack of promo etc... but are the singles currently on the Hot100 top 10 receiving any kind of promo :poot:

They are streaming artists and Gaga has always been promo sensitive. People immediately respond better when they see her perform. 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived