💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I honestly don't know what did the GP see in LWIF that they couldn't see in other songs :yennefer:

how many streams does ITA have?

81.2m

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

ITA deserves

I could list at least 20 songs that deserved that before LWIF :diane:

LoveGame, Yoü And I, Marry The Night, G.U.Y. should really be at 100M :bradley:

Andreu
Just now, Arizona Sky said:

81.2m

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

100M is reachable in the long run then:yennefer:

Not to sound like a Beyhive but these are not entirely satisfying, I want non-singles of her own albums to have massive streaming figues :vegas: 911 million spotify streams here we go :yay:

Arizona Sky

The Look What I Found hate isn't cute.

Clearly the GP sees something in it hence why it has more than all the solo songs sans ARUTW/INLA

corvus albus

Why is this Bud Light commercial of a man even charting :dom:

KatieJudasGaga4

@Noir Which song is gaining more streams per day on Spotify? LWIF or ITA?

I always thought it was LWIF since it was added to TTH, plus it had a music video, but I'm not to sure which one is performing better now

Jollibee
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I honestly don't know what did the GP see in LWIF that they couldn't see in other songs :yennefer:

how many streams does ITA have?

They kinda promoted LWIF. It has a music video and was put in TTH, I think. Besides, it comes after ARUTW in the soundtrack.

corvus albus
3 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

@Admin @FRANZGA

The answer for this doesn’t lie on Spotify being biased towards Dua or that she BMH is a smash (it’s doing great though) but it has more to do with label relations.

Warner Music doesn’t have many A list singers and, as of now, a very few of them are active. Bruno, Ed Sheeran, Cardi B, etc. don’t have music out.

The record labels fight for having the biggest market share so now, Warner’s only option is to push their biggest artist (Dua Lipa in this case) and since Spotify has to help Warner “equally” they have kept Dua on top. Why the same doesn’t happen with Gaga? Because unlike Warner, Universal has many A Lists and/or viral smash hits on their hands, so those artists are more transitory in the playlist.

Thanks to this smaller catalogue; it is possible for Ava Max to be in TTH as well. Maybe an artist from Sony or Universal with similar numbers wouldn’t be featured there, but since for Warner she is at the moment one of the best performing ones, she’s there. That’s how playlisting works. 

That kinda explains why the ASIB soundtrack, supported massively by Warner, was such a behemoth. Warner wanted the money and they made sure this era is a success, continuing this support to this day.

Arizona Sky
Just now, Andreu said:

100M is reachable in the long run then:yennefer:

Not to sound like a Beyhive but these are not entirely satisfying, I want non-singles of her own albums to have massive streaming figues :vegas: 911 million spotify streams here we go :yay:

ASIB album track streams are very good though, ARUTW/INLA are literally the top two most streamed female album tracks and the rest are solid, only major albums like TUN/Lover/WWAFAWDWG are holding better

Chromatica on the other hand isn't holding up too well, even Future Nostalgia was doing a bit better at this point. 911/FW/Alice will stall in the 70-90M range.

weed
7 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

insane... them kids be streaming. she literally just dropped the track, called it a day and got 6mo+ on the chart (ik there's a video but non-event and came much later)

Arizona Sky
2 minutes ago, The Cure said:

They kinda promoted LWIF. It has a music video and was put in TTH, I think. Besides, it comes after ARUTW in the soundtrack.

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Noir Which song is gaining more streams per day on Spotify? LWIF or ITA?

I always thought it was LWIF since it was added to TTH, plus it had a music video, but I'm not to sure which one is performing better now

Look What I Found gained 210k more streams than ITA last month, so it's clearly not just because of TTH. It's doing well on its own.

corvus albus

Joanne's streams are really good in comparison but it doesn't have that one gigantic hit like most other streaming albums. It only has the decently performing Million Reasons which doesn't boost the numbers enough.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, weed said:

insane... them kids be streaming. she literally just dropped the track, called it a day and got 6mo+ on the chart (ik there's a video but non-event and came much later)

Gaga could've done the same in 2009-2011 but chose not to which is why Gaga's early career will forever be a defining cultural moment. I think Billie will influence future music generations like Lorde and Lana Del Rey did, but she will never reach her career peak again.

Jollibee
2 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

Look What I Found gained 210k more streams than ITA last month, so it's clearly not just because of TTH. It's doing well on its own.

I like LWIF too but the thing is if they promoted ITA first instead of LWIF during ASIB's run, it probably has more than 100m streams now.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived