Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Freddy

Im neither a 'YES GAGA STAN' or a 'little promo complainer'. Im just over all the "stan culture language' and dramatic people in here. (Also sharing poop talk with strangers online = please get some mental support lol). I had a good run. 

RIP 2009/2020 see y'all :vegas:

Adelita
31 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Not everyone is in the 'Stan World' , i am certainly not. If you feel like this is 'your world' please stay on ATRL. Dont 'gurl' me too.

I find it hilarious that you complain about the 'lack of promo ' on many different websites. Get a life lol.

Honestly i've been following this thread since 2009 and I'll just stop coming up in here. The relentless drama and useless 'stan' language and negativity is not my jam.

Only access this topic if you wish, stop the drama and stop attacking other users for comments made outside this site, thanks. :green:

Adelita
1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

The BLIND STANS aka "Yes STANS" is as annoying as the little complainers..  like Gaga could sh*t in your plate and y'all still be like "yassss, do what you feel right queen" :billie:

:green:

MANiCURE1295
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'll much rather have y'all accept this then making delusinal countdowns and complaining about the same stuff every single day. At least the rest of us can wait for it without having to lose any neurons

Say it louder for the people in the way way back :ladyhaha:

Anveeroy

So is Harry Styles our next Ed Shereen? :yennefer:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

OBEY
4 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Apple Music does it as well? I use Amazon Music for that exact reason (and because they pay their artists a lot more)

Apple Music does that since an iOS 13 version that came out last fall. 

ArtGagaPop
9 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

no, Harry makes actually good music :yennefer:

Anveeroy
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

no, Harry makes actually good music :yennefer:

I hope stans won't put him on the enemy list. I can't handle bashing from another fan-base. :yennefer:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

FRANZGA
25 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

His music is actually GRAMMY Worthy i aint MAD

dit

I know it is still too early because it has only been like a month and one week since ROM but I cannot wait to track the next single :giveup: It will be so fun even if it underperforms because it is a third single in the streaming era after all. But yeah I really really want the next single to be a solo track and then the 4th single to be Sour Candy because an mv can re ignite interest in the song easily....even if it is a 4th single and going to be a "old song" by that point a blackpink x Gaga mv can make the song surge easily imo at least on streaming! this era is so fun because there is a lot of hit potential in a way (even though many of the songs are sort of unconventional). 

--------

also in regards to Blackpink's new song peaking at #33 like Sour Candy...

I'm kind of happy it tied Sour Candy because then the Blinks will go ham on making sure Sour Candy gets a new high peak for the girls whenever it becomes a single :ally: 

Had HYLT peaked inside the top 20 then I feel like they would not go as hard for Sour Candy when it becomes a single. Now they will want a new high peak  :ally: 

dit

The more I see Watermelon Sugar surge on all platforms the more I want my imaginary Gaga remix to happen :ally: 

"Watermelon Sour Candy Sugar" f/ Lady Gaga will give her a beautiful scammed 6th #1! :ally: 

alp0707

“If you’re looking for a song to get you dancing and possibly making up a whole choreography routine that brings you back to your middle school days, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande have obviously got you covered. But honestly, with these pop icons, what did you expect?“

Johncayse
1 hour ago, Santa Stefani said:

“Don’t call me sis” teas :billie:

The fragile masculinity :huntyga:

Enzo

Where's Gaga? 

I hate her 

:yennefer:

Ot: Katy's coming again, let's pray for a hit :pray:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic