• Last Reply
ViviLittleM
Just now, ghs said:

Katy's new song is out next week - Smile feat. Diddy

That’s the one that already leaked

hope for her it was a different demo

buzzkill
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

And she's succeeding overall, in fact much more than with her last 2 studio albums

ok then. :sis:

Freddy
16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Lmao. Like it’s litteral. Gurl ☠️ Learn the Stan world. Also why are you even quoting a post from another forum And stop talking to me only to talk about the same topic every time. You don’t have to put that subject on the table again when I did not. Then people say I’m talking too much about this while it’s other people bringing the subject there wow.

Not everyone is in the 'Stan World' , i am certainly not. If you feel like this is 'your world' please stay on ATRL. Dont 'gurl' me too.

I find it hilarious that you complain about the 'lack of promo ' on many different websites. Get a life lol.

Honestly i've been following this thread since 2009 and I'll just stop coming up in here. The relentless drama and useless 'stan' language and negativity is not my jam.

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Not everyone is in the 'Stan World' , i am certainly not. If you feel like this is 'your world' please stay on ATRL. Dont 'gurl' me too.

I find it hilarious that you complain about the 'lack of promo ' on many different websites. Get a life lol.

Honestly i've been following this thread since 2009 and I'll just stop coming up in here. The relentless drama and useless 'stan' language and negativity is not my jam.

i find it hilarious that you need to point out the lack of promo posts every single day. We barely have nothing to track right now since both the album and ROM are on a stable decrease. and we get nothing else from gagas team to talk about so it's either "No promo" or nothing :billie:

Genuine Guy 09
16 minutes ago, Freddy said:

But there's gonna be people on a Gaga stan site that aren't happy that they haven't seen their fave for 6 weeks and their single left the top 10. They're just keeping it real. There are forums that exist where you can't say a single thing remotely negative against gaga and that might suit you more tbh. 'Uk mix:' seemingly is one of them. :zilla:

OT:

Stupid Love peaked top 5 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

FRANZGA

The BLIND STANS aka "Yes STANS" is as annoying as the little complainers..  like Gaga could sh*t in your plate and y'all still be like "yassss, do what you feel right queen" :billie:

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

The BLIND STANS aka "Yes STANS" is as annoying as the little complainers..  like Gaga could sh*t in your plate and y'all still be like "yassss, do what you feel right queen" :billie:

truth preach GIF

Werk
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

This is annoying like I thought the hype was big enough for at least top 30. Hopefully they're title track will do better 

Bloody

I don't know if Interscope is responsible for Blackpink on Spotify playlists

but a 9-10-15 run on TTH is really not fair for the streams they are still pulling

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Just because some of us are tired with the never ending, useless and annoying complains doesn't mean we are happy with the lack of promotion, we are on a chart thread because we care about her chart performance aswell.

Gagaism
23 minutes ago, Freddy said:

“Don’t call me sis” teas :billie:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived