I was showering and it hits me. Well at least the threads were fun. :kara:

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

We have to accept the fact that the ERA is over :fatcat:

Did I miss something?

LGMonster95
10 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

We have to accept the fact that the ERA is over :fatcat:

I'll much rather have y'all accept this then making delusinal countdowns and complaining about the same stuff every single day. At least the rest of us can wait for it without having to lose any neurons

Noir

Spotify achievements today (06.07.20) :

Shallow crosses 1.181b streams (1,181,937,069)

Telephone crosses 295m streams (295,014,886)

Rain On Me crosses 192m streams (192,877,021)

Stupid Love crosses 152m streams (152,413,934)

Sour Candy crosses 83m streams (83,452,013)

Alice crosses 22m streams (22,021,839)

Free Woman crosses 21m streams (21,085,895)

It Don't Mean A Thing crosses 9m streams (9,007,388)

5npW.gif

Rain On Me has surpassed I'll Never Love Again (Film Version) and currently stands as her 11th most-streamed track on the platform. It should enter her top 10 by the enter of the month and overtake Born This Way and Applause:pray:

Elsewhere Alice surpasses Gypsy and stands as her 66th most streamed song art the moment. Whilst Look What I Found is 2 days away from becoming Gaga's 20th song to surpass 100m on Spotify (21st if you count DWUW). Stay safe and have a nice day guys :sara:

buzzkill
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'll much rather have y'all accept this then making delusinal countdowns and complaining about the same stuff every single day.

But are we wrong tho? Why cant we expected something to happen when she actually have an album to promote? Sorry its not on us, its on her team this time. There no excuse for this silence treatment anymore. :sis:

Freddy

Wow at Vivi posting this on UKMix :

'really hate her. the era really lasted a day after album release I-'

You 'really hate her' , yet you spend your entire days tracking her stats and numbers on multiple websites. Im sorry but you need help or you need to find a new passion in your life.

We should not admit people on this thread who 'really hates' Gaga.

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

But are we wrong tho? Why cant we expected something to happen when she actually have an album to promote? Sorry its not on us, its on her team this time. There no excuse for this silence treatment anymore. :sis:

"There's no excuse for this and for that and for this again" are y'all done with it already? If the era is done then why are y'all still waiting for promotion and don't move on already? I believe there's a good reason for it and we'll have promotion later (there has to be a good reason because releasing a big album and then going away without any sign "just because" makes 0 sense) 

buzzkill
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

"There's no excuse for this and for that and for this again" are y'all done with it already? If the era is done then why are y'all still waiting for promotion and don't move on already? I believe there's a good reason for it and we'll have promotion later (there has to be a good reason because releasing a big album and then going away without any sign "just because" makes 0 sense) 

Because i’m a fan and i want her to suceed with every project she puts out. Thats why i’m waiting for promotion. 

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, Freddy said:

You 'really hate her' , yet you spend your entire days tracking her stats and numbers on multiple websites. Im sorry but you need help or you need to find a new passion in your life.

Lmao. Like it’s litteral. Gurl ☠️ Learn the Stan world. Also why are you even quoting a post from another forum And stop talking to me only to talk about the same topic every time. You don’t have to put that subject on the table again when I did not. Then people say I’m talking too much about this while it’s other people bringing the subject there wow.

Adelita
3 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Have they taught you about sarcasm? Not everything we read is what it really means. :green:

ViviLittleM
Just now, Adelita said:

Have they taught you about sarcasm? Not everything we read is what it really means. :green:

Ikr. So over it 

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Because i’m a fan and i want her to suceed with every project she puts out. Thats why i’m waiting for promotion. 

And she's succeeding overall, in fact much more than with her last 2 studio albums

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived