Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Andreu
Just now, Yennefer Stark said:

Germany is a little behind, honestly. I remember back in the day you had to sign songs up in order for them to chart. Interscope didn't do it for Judas when it initially came out and thus it only debuted in the top 25 two weeks later (even though it would have easily debuted in the top 10). :selena:

Yikes i didn't knew that :poot:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

The problem here is that the German certification company is run by the same company that represents the German music industry as a whole. It's not an unbiased party, especially considering that it's only international artists that suffer endless certification droughts. Locals get their songs certified really fast.

The German music industry is horrible tbh because everything is a total mystery and run by a single company :shadow:

I've met several people that work for UMG in Germany and let me tell you, they are so biased. Qwhite interesting, really. :yennefer:

corvus albus
Just now, Yennefer Stark said:

I've met several people that work for UMG in Germany and let me tell you, they are so biased. Qwhite interesting, really. :yennefer:

I wrote them an email once and they were very nice :zilla: I just wanted some first-week numbers for Chromatica :classy:

Guten Tag [corvus albus],

Universal Music firmiert in Deutschland als GmbH und ist deshalb nicht verpflichtet, Umsatz und andere Kennzahlen zu veröffentlichen.

Den Geschäftsbericht der Universal Music Group International finden Sie unter www.vivendi.com.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ihr Universal Music Team

Just now, corvus albus said:

I wrote them an email once and they were very nice :zilla: I just wanted some first-week numbers for Chromatica :classy:

Doing God's work, I see. :diane:

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Germany is a little behind, honestly. I remember back in the day you had to sign songs up in order for them to chart. Interscope didn't do it for Judas when it initially came out and thus it only debuted in the top 25 two weeks later (even though it would have easily debuted in the top 10). :selena:

OMG NO, WHAT IS THIS MESS :fatcat:

GipJo
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Automatic certs like in the UK and France are much better, like what’s the point in waiting years for a record to be certified when it’s supposed to reflect success/popularity at a certain time? :yennefer:

Because some certification organizations want money and won't certificate them unless labels pay them.:fthis:

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

OMG NO, WHAT IS THIS MESS :fatcat:

Like I said earlier, us German folks don't deserve her. :selena:

KatieJudasGaga4
35 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

ASIB Diamond in France 

Shallow diamond-01.jpg

Always Remember Us This Way diamond-01.jpg

A Star is Born diamond-01.jpg

We love a smash era

Fame Romance
3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Because some certification organizations want money and won't certificate them unless labels pay them.:fthis:

RIAA I’m looking right at you :bear:

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Can't believe Shallow is still 4x Platinum. Such a mess

Andreu
3 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Like I said earlier, us German folks don't deserve her. :selena:

@corvus albus maybe it makes sense now that TCB is skipping Berlinunnamed.thumb.jpg.f474deeac7ac755d4eab8f

Andreu
11 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Qwhite

are you trying to say something here :oprah: or was just a trendy misspelling :poot:

corvus albus
Just now, Andreu said:

@corvus albus maybe it makes sense now that TCB is skipping Berlinunnamed.thumb.jpg.f474deeac7ac755d4eab8f

Who cares about Berlin :yennefer: Get it to Dresden or Leipzig :yennefer: They have football stadiums :yennefer:

:yennefer:

Andreu
Just now, corvus albus said:

Who cares about Berlin :yennefer: Get it to Dresden or Leipzig :yennefer: They have football stadiums :yennefer:

:yennefer:

And am I supposed to believe Berlin doesn't have a football stadium?

unnamed.thumb.jpg.f474deeac7ac755d4eab8f

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived