Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
6 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

She’s the only international female with multiple Diamond albums with Madonna and Adele right ?

Shakira has two (Laundry Service, Sale El Sol)

Adele has two (21, 25)

Madonna has three (True Blue, Immaculate Collection, Confessions on a Dance Floor)

And technically Fergie has two as well as part of the Black Eyed Peas (The Beginning, The E.N.D.)

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Shakira has two

The US could never

unnamed.thumb.jpg.f474deeac7ac755d4eab8f

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Yennefer Stark said:

These last 250K units are going to take years to be sold because we are one of the few countries that keep failing Gaga. ASIB didn't make top 3 and Shallow didn't go #1. :yennefer:

ASIB might've pushed even beyond that but we will not know because Germany is lazy with certifications. Saturday Night Fever, which sold over 1.5M copies in just two years after its release, hasn't been certified again since 1978 :poot:
It probably already sold another million copies since then :billie:

Lazz Monster

This is so beautiful! What an ERA, miss France snapped :diane:

We're far from the Shallow now

Someone please help me out – how come Chromatica III barely has any streams? I can't imagine people skipping it honestly. 

Andreu
1 minute ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Someone please help me out – how come Chromatica III barely has any streams? I can't imagine people skipping it honestly. 

it's shorter than 30 seconds, so spotify doesn't count the streams

Spoiler

unless something weird happens and you stay more than 30 secs on the track, but I am not 100% sure of this second part

corvus albus
Just now, Yennefer Stark said:

Spotify only counts songs with a length of at least 30 seconds and C III has only 27 seconds. How they count these smaller interludes is a mystery.

FRANZGA

New Thread FINALLY :party:

Also,i just find out that i won both the leader board and most popular content last September 06, 2019 :bradley:

I wasn't informed :grr:

Star

2 diamond singles, Shallow + ARUTW and a diamond album, ASIB

What an insane era. 

Just now, Andreu said:

it's shorter than 30 seconds, so spotify doesn't count the streams unless something weird happens and you stay more than 30 secs on the track

Just now, corvus albus said:

Spotify only counts songs with a length of at least 30 seconds and C III has only 27 seconds. How they count these smaller interludes is a mystery.

Yeah, I remember that rule and was baffled at how it still got a few streams. But thanks, glad to know I'm not the only lost soul in this. :yennefer:

Fame Romance
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

ASIB might've pushed even beyond that but we will not know because Germany is lazy with certifications. Saturday Night Fever, which sold over 1.5M copies in just two years after its release, hasn't been certified again since 1978 :poot:
It probably already sold another million copies since then :billie:

Automatic certs like in the UK and France are much better, like what’s the point in waiting years for a record to be certified when it’s supposed to reflect success/popularity at a certain time? :yennefer:

corvus albus
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Automatic certs like in the UK and France are much better, like what’s the point in waiting years for a record to be certified when it’s supposed to reflect success/popularity at a certain time? :yennefer:

The problem here is that the German certification company is run by the same company that represents the German music industry as a whole. It's not an unbiased party, especially considering that it's only international artists that suffer endless certification droughts. Locals get their songs certified really fast.

The German music industry is horrible tbh because everything is a total mystery and run by a single company :shadow:

3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Germany is a little behind, honestly. I remember back in the day you had to sign songs up in order for them to chart. Interscope didn't do it for Judas when it initially came out and thus it only debuted in the top 25 two weeks later (even though it would have easily debuted in the top 10). :selena:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived