đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
21 hours ago, Adelita said:

No, the song should do 500k, considering yesterday's numbers.

The way you were right :bradley:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adelita
12 hours ago, Smithy said:

Because it was averaging 400-450k a day anyway, so with it being so high on iTunes I thought Spotify would have reflected that

iTunes and Spotify have no relationship.

Adelita
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The way you were right :bradley:

After years of destroying OGH, you learn not to give ammunition to your enemies :coffee:

Adelita
9 hours ago, The Clown said:

The way that's just straight facts. I mean, the only non-TF/TFM songs that would have to be included on a Greatest Hits record would be Born This Way and Shallow :huntyga:

It's called Greatest Hits, not Greatest Smash Hits :awkney:

Justin Drew Bieber
5 minutes ago, Adelita said:

After years of destroying OGH, you learn not to give ammunition to your enemies :coffee:

I was the one who predicted 700K though :deadbanana: I overestimated TikToks power and thought they’d push it to 700

Adelita
9 hours ago, Supersonic said:

This has also been Million Reason's biggest day in a few weeks, usually it hovers around 205-230k. :party:

I hate the fact that MR used to do 300k easily between 2016-2019, and that changed after they reduced the song's playlist reach.

JustTea
9 hours ago, The Clown said:

The way that's just straight facts. I mean, the only non-TF/TFM songs that would have to be included on a Greatest Hits record would be Born This Way and Shallow :huntyga:

The clownery omg... :smh:

4 minutes ago, Adelita said:

It's called Greatest Hits, not Greatest Smash Hits :awkney:

Even then it should have Applause, TEOG and ROM on it. :giggle:

Adelita
9 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I was the one who predicted 700K though :deadbanana: I overestimated TikToks power and thought they’d push it to 700

You weren't the only one, that boy believed you and another person I quoted said he was "surprised" that the song did not catch more than its biggest peak to date, like... :awkney:

Nobody's to blame if some of you raise your expectations and start stipulating numbers that will not happen.

Adelita
7 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Even then it should have Applause, TEOG and ROM on it. :giggle:

The girl has the hits wbk :applause:

Gerrard174
8 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Applause stayed in the Top 10 for like 14 weeks :lolly:

Im still sour / mad at gaga not performing Applause in superbowl. I mean, it's her biggest radio song, i know she doesnt like that era but she cant just erase it like that. Not even one line was included, at least Lovegame had one line.

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Adelita said:

You weren't the only one, that boy believed you and another person I quoted said he was "surprised" that the song did not catch more than its biggest peak to date, like... :awkney:

Nobody's to blame if some of you raise your expectations and start stipulating numbers that will not happen.

Oh I misunderstood :flop: I thought that you thought I was an OGH :ally:

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

Im still sour / mad at gaga not performing Applause in superbowl. I mean, it's her biggest radio song, i know she doesnt like that era but she cant just erase it like that. Not even one line was included, at least Lovegame had one line.

I think that if she performed Applause at the SB it would’ve had to be the final song, and imo Bad Romance fits better as a finale

Gerrard174
14 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I think that if she performed Applause at the SB it would’ve had to be the final song, and imo Bad Romance fits better as a finale

I think she could play it before Bad Romance but i's okay. The SB was kinda perfect minus the fact one era was completely ignored

Adelita
18 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Applause deserved at least a few lines, she could have shortened some songs, it would have helped Applause to have more longevity.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived