Featured Posts

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican
16 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

slightly OT but did someone hack 1989outcharted’s account? :zilla:

we won :vegas:

They better be highly sought after to get ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Duo and Best MV noms too :triggered:

Teal Ambition

iTunes Canada:

#6. Rain On Me (+2)

#15. Chromatica (+2)

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

WildAmerican
4 minutes ago, Jase said:

Talented pop icon Ava Max x

oh i forgot abt her, she sang "Sweet but angry", right?

Harry Kat

The album is like 10k away from top 5. If she would promote it, at least one music video, new merch and a TV interview in one week, it would be back there. Of course it will continue to fall with zero promo. But don't forget the fact that it has great chart runs in the majority of the countries around the world while Gaga is doing nothing! :ohwell:

GipJo

Comparing charts position from different time period to measure their success? Like how stupid is that?

If you want to, you should do as followed: calculate the drop rate of ARTPOP, Joanne, Chromatica from week 1 to week 2 week 2 to week 3 etc, and from there you can tell which one is holding on better. It's math, comparing position is pure uneducated.

Admin
21 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Comparing charts position from different time period to measure their success? Like how stupid is that?

If you want to, you should do as followed: calculate the drop rate of ARTPOP, Joanne, Chromatica from week 1 to week 2 week 2 to week 3 etc, and from there you can tell which one is holding on better. It's math, comparing position is pure uneducated.

I compared chart positions because people were talking about Chromatica falling down the chart, to which I pointed out that other albums were even lower during the same week.

Your method is even worse though. For example, an album can sell 1 million in its first week and 100k in its second week and it would be a 90% decrease, while another album could do 50k both weeks and the decrease would be 0%—yet the former is obviously better.

Fame Romance

29M views in 1 day for this I-

Noir

Spotify achievements today (07.07.20) : 

Shallow crosses 1.182b streams (1,182,919,724)

Million Reasons crosses 454m streams (454,012,940)

Bad Romance crosses 422m streams (422,207,973)

Rain On Me crosses 195m streams (195,807,990)

Sour Candy crosses 84m streams (84,553,014)

giphy.gif

Gurrrrrrlllllll, I am bored...

In other news Always Remember Us This Way should overtake Million Reasons tomorrow and become her second most-streamed track on Spotify. The gap between the two is currently 105k. :huntyga:

On Thursday, Rain On Me should meet 200m (becoming her eleventh song to do so), whilst Look What I Found will become her 20th song to reach 100m. Stay safe and pray for promo gays :saladga::bye:

Anveeroy

What happened to ViVi? :fatcat:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

GipJo
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

I compared chart positions because people were talking about Chromatica falling down the chart, to which I pointed out that other albums fell even lower during the same week.

Your method is even worse though. For example, an album can sell 1 million in its first week and 100k in its second week and it would be a 90% decrease, while another album could do 50k both weeks and the decrease would be 0%—yet the former is obviously better.

Your example is horrible, even if it happens to the person we are currently talking about - Gaga, it just proves my point that later is holding on better.

You said you want to prove an album is not falling down on the charts, so steadibility is the key measurement here.

charts position from different time period contain too many variables like time, the amount of releases from different time, the releases scale from different time etc, it's not a reliable measurement.

Your example shows later is more steady, your "former is obviously better" is using sales number as measurement, which is wrong cause we are not talking about which sells more.

Imagine saying my method is worse than yours, sure Joanne.:billie:

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

What happened to ViVi? :fatcat:

He was banned. Not sure why though, I don't think he did anything wrong

OT: ROM #1 in Croatia for 4 weeks

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived