Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm
3 hours ago, Yxilon said:

July 18 early prediction

EcWN77qX0AAWviH?format=png&name=large

So not this week, but if Say So drops a few more points, I guess ROM could overtake it and climb back into the top 10? We shall see. A big factor on ROM’s future for this rest of this summer is the callouts. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
7 minutes ago, Stef said:

Lowkey forgot how much the album is thriving in Europe 

Well with AUS/Can/UK Chromatica hadn't left the top 10 since release - they are English speaking countries the same as America. So if the album is a flop why isn't it predicted to be #16 in the UK this week? ARTPOP and Joanne fell everywhere - Chromatica isn't. I do think there is argument to be made down to the music market differences this time round :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

corvus albus

That's why I'll keep doing my Ava updates from now on. The people that have no idea about charts trying to lecture us are getting boring. 

ArtGagaPop

still waiting for more then 1 swedish radio station to spin ROM, a nightmare :enigma: The way they ignore one of the higest peaking female songs of the year from 2 pop legends :bradley:

IAmNotHere1997
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That's why I'll keep doing my Ava updates from now on. The people that have no idea about charts trying to lecture us are getting boring. 

Be careful with what you are saying, there's a literal storm of WPs and deleted posts going on right now :selena:

OT: Rain On Me rises to #7 on Deezer WW, and #5 on Deezer UK

JustTea
2 hours ago, Nicoxxx said:

The album, the singles, everything is bombing in every metric

:sharon:

It's doing amazing on WW AM, way better than ASIB did...

corvus albus
1 minute ago, JustTea said:

:sharon:

It's doing amazing on WW AM, way better than ASIB did...

That is wrong. Just look through the old chart threads

Supersonic

The album isn't like... bombing. It's not doing awful. But it is not holding up well either. The numbers aren't stabilizing and its raw numbers are decreasing at a somewhat eye-raising rate (that is currently just pillowed because the overall industry is really weak right now, but will cause some unsightly drops in the near future).

But at the end of the day, it is what it is, arguing whether Gaga should promo is futile because she's not listening to any of our opinions anyway. She's a grown woman that can do whatever the hell she wants.

Yxilon

I just wish it was Torn instead of Kings & Queens. The latter is like a bad version of the former

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

BenG

The constant goalpost shifting from stable to stable decrease to comfort oneself is just :rip:

Fame Romance
19 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Its impact day was today right? 

ImTired
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Just for the kiis. Gaga should be banned from using the words "very soon" tbh ❤

Stop. Im sure monster's throwing stuff like this back in her face is the main reason we're getting 0 info now. :triggered:

Anveeroy
10 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I just wish it was Torn instead of Kings & Queens. The latter is like a bad version of the former

Same :yennefer: Torn is such a bop. :yennefer:

Spoiler

Although I have seen your rates. The Hung-Up one :yennefer:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived