đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Stef

I’m always here for lack of promo slander but acting like the album is tanking into oblivion is, just not really true... it’s beginning to decline due to lack of literally anything happening but it’s not absolutely doomed. It could easily jump back up a few spots if gaga really invested in it. But she hasn’t, and as far as I know she won’t anytime soon, so get used to this steady decline, but let’s not call it a bomb (unless we’re talking about the iTunes positions :air:) 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase
1 minute ago, Stef said:

I’m always here for lack of promo slander but acting like the album is tanking into oblivion is, just not really true... it’s beginning to decline due to lack of literally anything happening but it’s not absolutely doomed. It could easily jump back up a few spots if gaga really invested in it. But she hasn’t, and as far as I know she won’t anytime soon, so get used to this steady decline, but let’s not call it a bomb (unless we’re talking about the iTunes positions :air:) 

A rational post. We love to see it

Admin
3 minutes ago, BenG said:

Almost 6 now. What are you on about?

At this point I'm not sure if you're just trolling.

It has been out for 5 weeks and it has 5 chart positions, which I was comparing to her other albums. When the new position is announced next week, we can compare the first 6 weeks. When the era is over, we can compare how the albums have done overall?

Surely you're just messing with me at this point?

You guys are so dramatic over the dumbest ****:billie: it’s been 6 weeks and the gap between 5-16 is 6K...it’s not bombing her team just need to get it together and finally promote.

Stef
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Only 6-7k more and we can return to Top 5 :fatcat:

Only 6-7k less and we can leave the top 20 :fatcat:

perspective :poot: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

BenG
1 minute ago, Admin said:

At this point I'm not sure if you're just trolling.

It has been out for 5 weeks and it has 5 chart positions, which I was comparing to her other albums. When the new position is announced next week, we can compare the first 6 weeks. When the era is over, we can compare how the albums have done overall?

Surely you're just messing with me at this point?

Out for more than 5 weeks, hence almost 6.

It is pointless to compare the decrease from the first week to the n-th week, and you just pluck the number for n out of thin air (latest week). Anyway, you chose a meaningless metric for performance in the first place.

Surely you're just messing with us at this point?

Kimblue
4 minutes ago, ghs said:

You guys are so dramatic over the dumbest ****:billie: it’s been 6 weeks and the gap between 5-16 is 6K...it’s not bombing her team just need to get it together and finally promote.

They always have emotional reactions rather than logical reactions. They are mad that she isn’t promoting so they have to be mad about everything. 

Admin
1 minute ago, BenG said:

Out for more than 5 weeks, hence almost 6.

It is pointless to compare the decrease from the first week to the n-th week, and you just pluck the number for n out of thin air (latest week). Anyway, you chose a meaningless metric for performance in the first place.

Surely you're just messing with us at this point?

This is pure trolling at this point.

Genuine Guy 09
10 minutes ago, Stef said:

I’m always here for lack of promo slander but acting like the album is tanking into oblivion is, just not really true..

Gaga knocks it out the park first week, and people really do end up forgetting his is a woman in American music market, coming up to 13 years in her career doing music people tend to throw away/disposable 'gay' pop bops :yennefer:

Look at the top 10 in the US on albums and singles - all men, all rap! Plus, she's completely away from promo so not in anyone's face, and ROM is having harder time on pop radio for same reasons :zilla:

Chartsters adjust their standards for Europe, so we should for US. Look at how much rap is in the top 10 :shadow:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

GiovanniDean
11 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

But don't dare compare her to anyone but Drake or Dua remember. They're her peers now apparently :fatcat: 

Sneaking her like we couldn't notice...chile we had a good laugh:sharon:

Lipa clearly isn't her peer looking how she couldn't peak higher than #4 and her album got already outsold in 4 weeks by Gaga.

Stef
6 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Chartsters adjust their standards for Europe, so we should for US. Look at how much rap is in the top 10 :shadow:

Lowkey forgot how much the album is thriving in Europe 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Genuine Guy 09
21 minutes ago, GiovanniDean said:

Lipa clearly isn't her peer looking how she couldn't peak higher than #4 and her album got already outsold in 4 weeks by Gaga.

It's you who wanted to compare her to Billie/Dua all the time girl in defensiveness and want to say at the same time she's nothing like the older pop girls or put her in with the likes of Beyonce/Britney but all have had long careers and all have adapted for their successful eras when they were older. Gaga has adapted now. They're not gonna be 23 forever :yennefer:

And if you want to bring up dua - look at how much harder it is for her in US to just scrape a top 20 with a single that performed in the same regions as ROM in Europe/WW, and how her album did struggle there when she is so big atm WW

so it certainly is a problem with the US potentially as a market, not that Gaga or Dua is flopping per se :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

BenG

It makes no sense to convince yourself that the album is doing alright because the absolute difference is small. The gaps between albums are small because album sales are low.

Admin
9 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

They always have emotional reactions rather than logical reactions. They are mad that she isn’t promoting so they have to be mad about everything. 

Exactly. It's a fact that Chromatica is doing just as good (or better) than any other of her albums that isn't a soundtrack to a blockbuster movie, and they hate that it's doing so without performances. You would think that fans would be celebrating that, especially in the chart thread.

This is exactly why I'm banning people left and right and will continue to do so until all the toxic people are out.

If you are like this:

2 hours ago, Nicoxxx said:

The album, the singles, everything is bombing in every metric

or this:

26 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

And just like that, we're back to TANKING

Congrats Gaga :applause:

or this:

On 7/6/2020 at 9:11 PM, ViviLittleM said:

thankfully the music is good otherwise we wouldn’t have any reason to still stan for her 

Gaga Daily is not for you.

BenG
9 minutes ago, Admin said:

This is pure trolling at this point.

I think it's really rude of you to claim someone is trolling just because you do not understand something.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived